The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Pick 2. Need 1 WR and Flex:

DeSean Jackson vs. DAL... struggling against division rivals so far
Nate Washington vs. IND... CJ2K might earn his paycheck this week causing Nate's numbers to suffer
Jake Ballard vs. MIA... putting up solid numbers these past few weeks and the matchup is good
Ryan Torain @ BUF... Hightower out, good matchup but terrible performance last week plus Helu definitely gonna get his touches

Going up against the league leader so I need every point..

Thanks
Anyone?

Id definitly go with deshawn, and torain if ur willing to take that risk. the risk isnt as hard as it was in previous weeks, cuz hightowers out for the year

Nate Washington vs. IND... CJ2K might earn his paycheck this week causing Nate's numbers to suffer
Jake Ballard vs. MIA... putting up solid numbers these past few weeks and the matchup is good
Ryan Torain @ BUF... Hightower out, good matchup but terrible performance last week plus Helu definitely gonna get his touches

Thanks
Anyone?

Id definitly go with deshawn, and torain if ur willing to take that risk. the risk isnt as hard as it was in previous weeks, cuz hightowers out for the year

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Anyone in a league where nobody likes to trade? I swear in all 3 of my leagues people downright afraid of trading. When they do want to trade they'll offer you bullcrap. For instance In one of my leagues I have Brady, Cam and Fitzpatrick right. Other dude has just one QB and a surplus of position players (solid guys on his bench too like Sproles, AJ Green, Brandon Lloyd but no 2nd QB). As a Mathews owner I need Tolbert and the shmuck has the audacity to counter Tolbert for Cam...

Seriously? G'luck on your bye week with Colt McCoy or some other bum you're going to have to drop Tolbert for anyways, dumb #@%@.

i know that feel bro
laugh.gif

but on some other %*%$...because dudes were salty that I had the best team last year and always got the jump on FAs, cuz I would stash sleepers that kept working out, so they one league locked it so that you can only have 4 RBs and 4WRs...yea...I'm 7-0 and still picked up Steve Smith, Fred Jackson and DeMarco Murray early. And my other league, the dude who b****ed the most last year has 4 QBs (start 1 QB league) and dude I'm playing this week has 8 RBs.
indifferent.gif

FF is always bs one way or another every year.
grin.gif

Anyways

DeMarco Murray @ Philadelphia

OR

Steven Jackson vs. New Orleans

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Anyone in a league where nobody likes to trade? I swear in all 3 of my leagues people downright afraid of trading. When they do want to trade they'll offer you bullcrap. For instance In one of my leagues I have Brady, Cam and Fitzpatrick right. Other dude has just one QB and a surplus of position players (solid guys on his bench too like Sproles, AJ Green, Brandon Lloyd but no 2nd QB). As a Mathews owner I need Tolbert and the shmuck has the audacity to counter Tolbert for Cam...

Seriously? G'luck on your bye week with Colt McCoy or some other bum you're going to have to drop Tolbert for anyways, dumb #@%@.

i know that feel bro
laugh.gif

but on some other %*%$...because dudes were salty that I had the best team last year and always got the jump on FAs, cuz I would stash sleepers that kept working out, so they one league locked it so that you can only have 4 RBs and 4WRs...yea...I'm 7-0 and still picked up Steve Smith, Fred Jackson and DeMarco Murray early. And my other league, the dude who b****ed the most last year has 4 QBs (start 1 QB league) and dude I'm playing this week has 8 RBs.
indifferent.gif

FF is always bs one way or another every year.
grin.gif

Anyways

OR

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Pierre Thomas @ STL

Or

Ryan Torain @ BUF

Tough but no Ingram to steal goal line carries from him, Sproles is a slot receiver and you gotta think it's gonna be a blowout.

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Pierre Thomas @ STL

Or

Ryan Torain @ BUF

Tough but no Ingram to steal goal line carries from him, Sproles is a slot receiver and you gotta think it's gonna be a blowout.

who would you guys start in the flex? (PPR league)  Looks like Tolbert will be out this Monday

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN
Sleeper: Phillip Tanner @ PHI

Thanks

who would you guys start in the flex? (PPR league)  Looks like Tolbert will be out this Monday

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Dez Bryant @ Philly
or
B. Marshall @ NYG

T. Romo is my qb

His numbers are getting better with Matt Moore as his QB.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

would you trade MJD for Lagarette blunt and julio jones after week 8
No, No, and No.

s0leFUNK wrote:

Thanks

HighRiser07 wrote:
Pierre Thomas @ STL

Or

Ryan Torain @ BUF

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Anyways

OR

This one was tough. I would go with Murray simply cause Felix is out, Choice got cut, and Philly can't stop the run.

NO is gonna be up so much, they won't run, they're gonna have to throw all game.

Dez Bryant @ Philly
or
B. Marshall @ NYG

T. Romo is my qb

His numbers are getting better with Matt Moore as his QB.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

would you trade MJD for Lagarette blunt and julio jones after week 8
No, No, and No.

s0leFUNK wrote:

Thanks

HighRiser07 wrote:
Pierre Thomas @ STL

Or

Ryan Torain @ BUF

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Anyways

OR

This one was tough. I would go with Murray simply cause Felix is out, Choice got cut, and Philly can't stop the run.

NO is gonna be up so much, they won't run, they're gonna have to throw all game.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

just picked up alfonso smith, should i start him over beans?

Per Adam Schefter on Twitter:

"Cardinals running back Beanie Wells is expected to play today vs. Baltimore.
"

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

just picked up alfonso smith, should i start him over beans?

Per Adam Schefter on Twitter:

"Cardinals running back Beanie Wells is expected to play today vs. Baltimore.
"

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks
Michael Crabtree, the niners defense is stout and Braylon may not play today so expect a lot of catches from Crabtree

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks
Michael Crabtree, the niners defense is stout and Braylon may not play today so expect a lot of catches from Crabtree

Dez Bryant @ Philly
or
B. Marshall @ NYG

T. Romo is my qb
I like Dez, the eagles d will be focused on stopping the run today. Expect Dez to attack the middle and have a big day

Dez Bryant @ Philly
or
B. Marshall @ NYG

T. Romo is my qb
I like Dez, the eagles d will be focused on stopping the run today. Expect Dez to attack the middle and have a big day

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Michael Crabtree vs CLE
Greg Little @ SF
Maurice Morris @ DEN

Thanks
I was thinking about him too, but im afraid that Joe Haden will cover him

Antonio Brown (NE), Michael Crabtree (CLE), or Demaryius Thomas (DET)?

Beanie Wells (@BAL) over any of them or Fred Davis (@BUF) at the flex?

Back
Top Bottom