The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Looking like a GTD and gut it out. Swoop up DJ Ware just in case

Looking like a GTD and gut it out. Swoop up DJ Ware just in case

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Jking0821

16 team league super deep.

I need to start a RB this week with MJD on a bye.  Starting Beenie for sure but here are my other options

Reggie Bush
Kevin Faulk
Roy Helu
Bernard Scott

Tentatively going Reggie for now...advice?

I'm in the same boat (16 Team league, need a RB2 to start) and I'm going with Reggie Bush.

DJ WARE
I'd go Bush for sure.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Jking0821

16 team league super deep.

I need to start a RB this week with MJD on a bye.  Starting Beenie for sure but here are my other options

Reggie Bush
Kevin Faulk
Roy Helu
Bernard Scott

Tentatively going Reggie for now...advice?

I'm in the same boat (16 Team league, need a RB2 to start) and I'm going with Reggie Bush.

DJ WARE
I'd go Bush for sure.

Yay or Nay:

I get: DeSean
I give: Finley

My team is:

QB's: Schuab, Tebow
RB's: AD, McCoy, Michael Bush, Felix Jones, Tate
WR's: Wallace, Nicks, Colston, Doucet
TE's: Finley, Fred Davis

Yay or Nay:

My team is:

I'm very happy right now, ESPN allowed the trade to get processed. The guy's "protest" was probably a weak argument about how my team was doing well and it'd make my team overpowered or whatever.

I honestly hope Chris Johnson does well for his new owner, I hope he tears it up for him. He should pick up Ringer in case, though I doubt he's still available. Thanks all for the info, I was seriously vexed.
smile.gif

I'm very happy right now, ESPN allowed the trade to get processed. The guy's "protest" was probably a weak argument about how my team was doing well and it'd make my team overpowered or whatever.

I honestly hope Chris Johnson does well for his new owner, I hope he tears it up for him. He should pick up Ringer in case, though I doubt he's still available. Thanks all for the info, I was seriously vexed.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Time to drop Peyton Hillis? I'm already weak at back and I can't afford to lose anymore games.

Current RBs- McFadden, Ingram + Hillis.

I'll probably drop Hillis for Knowshawn Moreno for at least this week.

I wouldn't drop Hillis. Take the lumps now, but he should finish the season real strong.

Originally Posted by megatron

Time to drop Peyton Hillis? I'm already weak at back and I can't afford to lose anymore games.

Current RBs- McFadden, Ingram + Hillis.

I'll probably drop Hillis for Knowshawn Moreno for at least this week.

I wouldn't drop Hillis. Take the lumps now, but he should finish the season real strong.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Got offered Rivers, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush for Brady and Santonio Holmes. My RB's are McFadden, McCoy and Bradshaw, and my WR's are Holmes, Floyd, Gaffney, Breaston, Doug Baldwin and Titus Young. Take it?
I wouldn't. Fitzgerald is a great receiver, just not a fantasy receiver. Brady is obviously better than Rivers and McFadden will be back soon making bush ineffective.  My team is similar to yours, Great QB,  McCoy and McFadden and sorry bums as my WR's.

Veto as well. Fitz does have twice the yard as Holmes but 1 less td and u have to worry about kolb now. Rivers has problems IMO.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Got offered Rivers, Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Bush for Brady and Santonio Holmes. My RB's are McFadden, McCoy and Bradshaw, and my WR's are Holmes, Floyd, Gaffney, Breaston, Doug Baldwin and Titus Young. Take it?
I wouldn't. Fitzgerald is a great receiver, just not a fantasy receiver. Brady is obviously better than Rivers and McFadden will be back soon making bush ineffective.  My team is similar to yours, Great QB,  McCoy and McFadden and sorry bums as my WR's.

Veto as well. Fitz does have twice the yard as Holmes but 1 less td and u have to worry about kolb now. Rivers has problems IMO.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or Nay:

My team is:

Nay. Your team is already good at wr.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or Nay:

My team is:

Nay. Your team is already good at wr.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Vernon Davis vs. ********

OR

Antonio Gates vs. Packers?

Damn how'd u get both of them on ur squad? Gates but I'm hoping Vernon blows up for his homecoming.

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

I'd start Gates over any TE.

DHB or Stevie Johnson? (Champ Bailey or Revis....)

Idk about any te. Jimmy graham for one, is having a much better season. Dhb has the benefit of going against champ but he also has Carson Palmer. Id take my chances with Stevie until Carson shows he can play.

Back
Top Bottom