The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Steve Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

dude has been bum status since week 3

For the 1st time ALL SEASON long My RB duo of Chris Johnson & MJD FINALLY put in work! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

About gawdamn time.
30t6p3b.gif

In my big money league this is three weeks straight I would have beat every other person in the league except the person I played AND Willis gets hurt
mad.gif
mad.gif

And in my work league I left Lynch and Laurent Robinson on the bench for Blount and Matthews
30t6p3b.gif

Had a bad day in fantasy overall (Maclin, McGahee, Blount, etc.) but luckily I'm only down by 3 since my opponent isn't doing too well..and I have Aaron Rodgers left (and he has Harvin), so it's looking good..

Figures the one time I bench Fitz all year and he has his best game
30t6p3b.gif
. Hope McGahee isn't hurt bad I just traded for him this week
indifferent.gif
. I swear I can't catch a break in one league, but at least I'm about to be 9-1 in my other one. Should be 10-0, but I lost by .04 last week
mad.gif

Gronkowski is murdering me in one league and in my other league...lets just say i had Blount, Benson (McFadden hurt), Bowe, and Maclin. I need Rodgers 2 score like 60 2morrow
frown.gif

Fantasy Gods not only dislike me, they hate me. Im about to be in like 6th place and I got the 2nd most points in my league...

I traded Tom Brady and Mike Williams (TB) for Adrian Peterson, whats you take? Also Flacco should be dropped by the team I traded Brady to, should I scoop him off the wire, maybe Andy Dalton? Some people in my league have 2 - 3 Qbs so it's kinda slim pickins.

My team now :

Tim Tebow
Michael Turner
Matt Forte
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall
Jake Ballard
Adrian Peterson
Jason Hanson
Jets
------------------
Peyton Hillis
Mark Ingram
Johnathan Stewart
Brandon Pettigrew
Jaguars

started mcgahee and gore today
indifferent.gif

chris johnson was on the bench
indifferent.gif

++%@ my team in that league man
laugh.gif

on the other hand, laurent robinson, dez bryant and jags DST served me well in another league
pimp.gif

After all the drafting, waiver pickups, etc,etc
Since its past the halfway mark now, who all feels confident in winning their league? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2/8, and 3/12 , might make playoffs in another 
grin.gif

M.Bush gave me 30 points then vick, stevie johnson, and bowe screwed me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ended up losing to the worst team in the league SMH SMH SMH

up by 12 and my opponent has Ryan Grant. I would be shocked if I lose considering that Grant hasn't scored double-digit fantasy pts all year

Back
Top Bottom