The Official Fantasy Football Thread

First round of the playoffs, and dude i'm playin against has Matt Ryan, Roddy White and the Falcons D....maaan between them 3 players he's already up to like 80pts
frown.gif
FML lol

Should I start both Santana Moss and Jabar Gaffney @ the Giants? My only other options are Donald Brown vs Titans, David Nelson vs Dolphins or Doug Baldwin @ Bears.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Palmer OAK @ DET
Freeman TB vs. DAL
Dalton CIN vs. STL

?
I would go with Dalton if I had to make this call.
Word, that STL defense is awful
sick.gif

Not to mention they have like 10 DB's out with injury.. seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Should I start both Santana Moss and Jabar Gaffney @ the Giants? My only other options are Donald Brown vs Titans, David Nelson vs Dolphins or Doug Baldwin @ Bears.

i like moss's and gaffney's matchup better than the other three...i'd only consider doug baldwin, but he's a FA in my league and i'm starting gaffney at the flex

my RBs have been decimated by injuries all year (most recently lost murray
30t6p3b.gif
, and ingram out with turf toe this week)...so i need help...i'm def starting shonn greene, but i have one more spot that needs to be filled:

deangelo williams @ texans
or
chris ivory @ minnesota
or
some of the FA RBs available in my league: jackie battle, maurice morris, mccluster, you get the idea
laugh.gif

what should i do?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by Buc Em

i like moss's and gaffney's matchup better than the other three...i'd only consider doug baldwin, but he's a FA in my league and i'm starting gaffney at the flex

my RBs have been decimated by injuries all year (most recently lost murray
30t6p3b.gif
, and ingram out with turf toe this week)...so i need help...i'm def starting shonn greene, but i have one more spot that needs to be filled:

deangelo williams @ texans
or
chris ivory @ minnesota
or
some of the FA RBs available in my league: jackie battle, maurice morris, mccluster, you get the idea
laugh.gif

what should i do?
Thats a tough situation...i'd roll the dice with Ivory.
Im already starting Benson, but which ONE of these other 3 would you leave out?

K.Smith @ OAK  (high risk...potentially high reward)

M. Lynch @ CHI

L. Blount @ Dallas

Finally dropped McFadden today 
indifferent.gif

Am I crazy to play Bradshaw at my flex and making Antonio Brown start over Brandon Marshall or Laurent Robinson?

SJax
Benson
Bradshaw
R. White
Antonio Brown is my lineup right now.

My bench would look like this Laurent Robinson
B. Marshall
C. Ivory
M. Forte

Need help ASAP. What would you do.

Originally Posted by antj2k2

Blount or Kevin Smith?! this is KILLING me!

Phew...i took Blount out 7 minutes b4 the game started...hopefully Kevin Smith can get me more than 2.1 points before hes injured 
eyes.gif

Hey guys, I need some quick advice

Bowe (GB) or Washington (IND)

and

Marion Barber (SEA) or Steven Jackson (CIN)
and

Seattle (CHI) or NY Jets (PHI)

^ Bowe and Barber IMO.

Latest on Peterson? I know he says hes gonna go but I'd be devastated if he gets in there and aggravates that sprain...

Pick 5 (2 RB/2WR/1 Flex):

AD vs Saints
McCoy vs Jets
Michael Bush vs Lions
Hakeem Nicks vs Skins
Mike Wallace vs 9ers
Colston vs Vikings

Back
Top Bottom