malcom floyd @det

pick 2:
steven jackson @pit
cj spiller vs den
kahlil bell @GB

pick 1:
brent celek @dal
kellen winslow @car

Glad i picked up Bell last night before the game. I have Felix Jones and picked up Sammy Morris, but I don't know whats gonna happen there so i'm definitely starting Bell in the flex this weekend.

Championship baby here i come!

Originally Posted by diew its james

help me out in my championship game:

pick 3:
larry ftz @cin
steve smith vs TB
demariyus thomas @buf
malcom floyd @det

pick 2:
steven jackson @pit
cj spiller vs den
kahlil bell @GB

pick 1:
brent celek @dal
kellen winslow @car

Starting Bell in place of Ryan Grant. So effing excited about my first championship games!

Finals - need some help on a few starts. I already messed up starting the Texans D vs the Colts (SMH!)

RB/WR: Roy Helu vs. Minn / Brandon Lloyd vs. Pitt / DeAngelo Williams vs. TB

TE: Aaron Hernandez vs. Mia / Greg Olsen vs. TB

Right now I got Helu and Hernandez in there.. makin the right choices or should I switch anything?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Santonio Holmes vs. Giants or Nate Washington vs. Jags??????

Gotta go with the dude with the higher upside, for me at least.  Go with Holmes.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

chris johnson questionable or kevin smith probable

Johnson will definitely play, they're still contending for a spot.  It's tough with the way he's been this year but I'd start CJ.  Smith has been good when he's been in games but the Lions are certainly a pass first team.  
Good luck to everyone in Finals!

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Sproles vs ATL or Bell @ GB in a PPR?

I'm in this same boat.  I'm in the playoffs and my team seems to be limping pretty bad after 7 straight wins.  My WRs are pretty lean right now, if you had to pick 3 of these 5 WRs who would you guys start?

Brandon Lloyd, StL

Donald Driver, GB
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=205527&teamId=2
Vincent Jackson, SD

Titus Young, Det

Golden Tate, Sea

Any advice would be great, I'm banging my head here.  I'm leaning towards Sproles instead of Bell only because Sproles has come through all year for me...but he didn't do very well last time against ATL and that makes me antsy.

F it.

In a 1 ppr I'm starting Bell at the flex over McGahee, D. Thomas(Broncos), and Burleson.

My reasoning is the Packers give up the most receptions to running backs in the NFL and I see alot of checkdowns going to Bell with a new QB. Plus I see GB smashing the Bears and a lot garbage time yards coming.

Also if the Seahawks pulls the upset Green Bay just won't play its starters.

I don't think McGahee sees the paint.

Pick 2:

Nicks vs Jets
Wallace vs Rams (no Ben)
colston vs Falcons

is Kahlil bell worth a start over LeSean McCoy, Peterson, or Michael Bush?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 2:

Nicks vs Jets
Wallace vs Rams (no Ben)
colston vs Falcons

Hell no. I wouldn't be shocked if either Bush or McCoy is the high scorer this week in all of fantasy.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 2:

Nicks vs Jets
Wallace vs Rams (no Ben)
colston vs Falcons

Nicks and Colston. Brees can spread it out hopefully.

I've had Felix Jones vs PHI over Steven Jackson vs PIT all week.. but with the reports that Jones might not even play.... should I just start Jackson (championship game)

and also have Jackie Battle
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

I've had Felix Jones vs PHI over Steven Jackson vs PIT all week.. but with the reports that Jones might not even play.... should I just start Jackson (championship game)

and also have Jackie Battle
nerd.gif
I read that if the Giants win then Felix won't play.  If the Jets win, there's a better chance Felix plays.

Nicks or Moss?

I think Revis is going to step it up after what Nicks said about him plus no Manningham and Ballard means extra attention for Nicks and Cruz. Moss is facing the worst secondary in the league, but it's hard to bench one of your studs in the final game of the season
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Nicks or Moss?

I think Revis is going to step it up after what Nicks said about him plus no Manningham and Ballard means extra attention for Nicks and Cruz. Moss is facing the worst secondary in the league, but it's hard to bench one of your studs in the final game of the season
ohwell.gif

We're on the same boat. I'm trying to decide between Wallace(no Ben) and Nicks (Revis on him)

Back
Top Bottom