The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Have you done any yet with this method?
Only reglued a toe cap on those same black 10s he’s trying it on. But I will have to do a complete reglue on them now because the rest of it is coming apart. Doesn’t seem that hard I watched about 25 videos already I think I’m ready for the full job. I’ll post pics when I do them

Only reglued a toe cap on those same black 10s he’s trying it on. But I will have to do a complete reglue on them now because the rest of it is coming apart. Doesn’t seem that hard I watched about 25 videos already I think I’m ready for the full job. I’ll post pics when I do them

Nice.. I guess I'll watch a good amount of back sole jobs and give it a go.

How do the recent Flightposites fit compared to recent Foamposites size wise? 12.5 fits me perfect in Foams, but need to know should I go 12 or 13 for the Flightposite, can't find 12.5 :smh:

I'm not sure if the folks at Nike/JB make subtle changes to the retro versions to distingush them from the Original production runs, but that medial side looks weak compared to the versions from 99.

Is there a way I can buy just the in soles from flightposites?
Not unless someone is selling just the insoles.

Just bite the bullet and cop, it's worth it.

I copped the green joints and used the insoles in Fire Red 3s and white/infrared 6s, both of them felt GREAT. With the stock insole, they were firm as a brick.

Plus, the FP1 is still nice on the court.

They need to just retire these until they get it right... i mean are they being cheap or just dont give a f... i just dont understand why... :smh:

The blue FP1 are still retail most places :angry: I need them way under retail btw does anyone know if the new releases fit TTS?

Back
Top Bottom