The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Let's get it poppin!

Playstation, Xbox, PC, IOS!

I usually play and Stream every night. If you ever wanna play and be a part of it:

PSN: TheDoritoKilla (put that you are from NT in message)

Twitch:

Fortnite-down-892401.jpg

Just downloaded it two nights ago, ish is hard :lol: I was creeping on the edge of the circle each time but i got murked by four dudes at the same time :smh: placed 11th tho :pimp:

What's the learning curve for this game? Is it worth playing on the iphone?

whats everyone wins at right now? for me:

solo: 1
squad: 1
duo: 31

duos is the playlist I play the most :lol: im on an xbox

Last edited:
I'm trash at this game. But people say I need to play with folks.

I love seeing a free game that only charges for skins taking off like this.

I'll never get on the level of these hardcores that build 4-sided structures in seconds

I wouldn’t play on IOS until they integrate use of controllers. Some people are really good already though.

I play solos most. Was up to 10 wins until 3 weeks ago and now I’m on a dry *** spell.

just came off another win in duos :pimp::pimp:

building is so crucial in the this game. if you dont know how to build, keep practicing. it'll save you and give you a huge advantage over other players.

Realized I’ve been placing in squads :lol: i keep hitting the build button when i panic sometimes and it messes me up

just came off another win in duos :pimp::pimp:

building is so crucial in the this game. if you dont know how to build, keep practicing. it'll save you and give you a huge advantage over other players.
Xbox?

Let's get it poppin!

Playstation, Xbox, PC, IOS!

I usually play and Stream every night. If you ever wanna play and be a part of it:

PSN: TheDoritoKilla (put that you are from NT in message)

Twitch:

Fortnite-down-892401.jpg

Your user settings won’t allow me to add you on psn.

Last PC game I played was CounterStrike, but I had to check this game out. I downloaded it for PC, so far played 18 games and highest placed was 4th. Sad part is that I have 0 kills, pathetic! But very addicting game so far.

One thing that threw me off was the fact that you can knock someone down then kill them. I almost walked away from someone cause I thought I killed them

Back
Top Bottom