The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Now that I think about it I haven't played in about a month, in between being hella stressed and always being out

I def missed on some good costumes I wanted but I'll hop on today

Does it even matter what console you playing on? Cause my daughter joins my game on her iPhone while I play on the ps4... I'm sure the same could be done with xbox...

cause SONY a bunch of *****es lol

but nah i feel for ps4/switch dudes who cant cant use there accounts on the switch if made to PS already

Someone told me if you join somebody with a PC you could cross play between Xbox and Playstation 4 any truth to that?

My brother plays on Mobile but we rarely get to play together. He doesn't have the adapter to plug in a headset so we can communicate. So it's not as fun tbh

First of all I don't understand how a gold RPG doesn't kill this fool. I am so trash. I will let the video speak for itself. Easily biggest L I took in this game. wow.

First of all I don't understand how a gold RPG doesn't kill this fool. I am so trash. I will let the video speak for itself. Easily biggest L I took in this game. wow.

:rofl::rofl: happens to all of us.

I used to depend on the rocket so much but now I never underestimate my opponents even if I have a rocket.

Yeah I lean heavily toward having a Grenade launcher over a RPG, don’t get me wrong I’d still take a gold RPG over blue Grenade launcher, but a GL can be such a pain in the a*** to defend against, and can be so clutch when it’s you using it.

You can block RPGS and always have a visual on them. But incoming bouncing grenades are more unpredictable and tear you and your build apart real quick

Risky reel chest challenge is hilarious

Straight comedy. You get a gun its the easiest kills. Noone got potion on

Back
Top Bottom