The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Yall still think its dying ? Lolol

Just got done work gonna update and hop on after i cook some dinner.

Ive bought battle pass since it became avail, **** it wbats another $10..

Gonna be repping the new girl a lot she kills it imo

When did they stop allowing capture on Xbox? Had some nice plays today but couldn't record.

you can still capture..you sure your clips aint full ?

sometimes when full it wont upload to the xbox live server just to your xbox.. go to your clips and scroll down to where it says something like "on this xbox" see if they are hiding there

you can still capture..you sure your clips aint full ?

sometimes when full it wont upload to the xbox live server just to your xbox.. go to your clips and scroll down to where it says something like "on this xbox" see if they are hiding there

I hit the Xbox button and it doesn't even give me the option to screen capture. I go to capture options and it tells me "This game doesn't allow capture". Though my clips might be full too.

Edit: Soft reset fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Anyone having similar issues? When using a headset on Xbox, I'm only getting chat sounds. No game sounds (footsteps, fire, etc). Game sounds still come thru the TV

Stock headset btw

Anyone having similar issues? When using a headset on Xbox, I'm only getting chat sounds. No game sounds (footsteps, fire, etc). Game sounds still come thru the TV

Stock headset btw

played yesterday and had no issue with sound. check your audio settings

man I swear this game is getting harder due to all the noob items they be adding in this game

Loving the custom controller options. They need to update it though. Can't reset and confirm edit with the same button.

Its Ehh right now. They vaulted the silenced smg, lmg, bounce pad. Nerf double barrel. Im ready to see a map change to be honest. Bummed that it didn't happen at the beginning. But I think the change is coming. The floated is moving. The custom controls is helping me alot though. Hitting more shots than ever.

season 6 is looking good to me

**** 66 days left AND already we got the floating island moving above one ruin and lifted the ground up ( not sure whats gonna happen, but i expect it to be soon)

got Halloween decorations up on one house in Pleasant Park with a HUGE spider on the lawn.. they killing it IMO

i personally am not tired of the map yet. i still enjoy Wins every day as if its my first win ever

I think the changes to haunted, wailing and loot lake are enough for me right now. I'm still entertained.

ehh i can see it and if they do that'll be a very quick $1M+ lol

i would pass on buying if it did, wont be exclusive anymore.. i believe theyll have better ones release this Halloween

i played since day 1 but passed on both skull and ghoul cause i thought paying $15/20 for skins was absurd but yet here i am about $160 deep into the game on skins/emotes SMH lol

ehh i can see it and if they do that'll be a very quick $1M+ lol

i would pass on buying if it did, wont be exclusive anymore.. i believe theyll have better ones release this Halloween

i played since day 1 but passed on both skull and ghoul cause i thought paying $15/20 for skins was absurd but yet here i am about $160 deep into the game on skins/emotes SMH lol

Yep same I spent the most money on this and Destiny 1 :smh:

I might buy it though and I don’t think it would be that bad.

They’ve released other OG skins and you don’t see everyone with it.

you are correct about that guess we will have to find out. Would be interesting if it did come back tho some will be happy others will be pissed lol i see both sides to it

im really curious about this new LTM comin out possibly tomorrow (Disco Domination LTM)

i said i wasnt gonna buy the season pass this time...but i bought on the first day and first hour lol

however ive spent maybe $30 in total, i dont buy too many fits and stuff. i like doing challenges a lot.

i said i wasnt gonna buy the season pass this time...but i bought on the first day and first hour lol

however ive spent maybe $30 in total, i dont buy too many fits and stuff. i like doing challenges a lot.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've spent $10 because my little cousin accidentally bought me the starter pack with a skin and Vbycks. Then I bought another one so I could buy tiers to get Ragnarok. So technically I've only willingly spent $5 :lol:

I hit a grappler glitch recently where I grappled to an item and picked it up but then my character just stays holding the grappler. Happened to me twice so far. Completely ruins the match for me as I cantc do anything but walk and jump...

I’m liking season 6. I like how they’re slowly adding Halloween stuff and doing small changes to the map. The new Calamity skin is dope to me. I'm excited to see what new skins they come up with and I'm already expecting different pet skins/backblings.

Plus I’m still hittin these shots

ayee nice snipes

one day i need to upgrade to a M+KB

nothing crazy but hop they add the stones back soon

( will never pick the Semi up again)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom