The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

The way I see it, it's a free game and I've gotten way more play out of this than most games I've paid money for not named GTA and Fallout

Therefore, I have zero issue spending the $10 on Battle Pass every season

passing my buddy bought him tho

wish i had the OG to make him purple.. GITD is cool but ehh

Need a duo partner for Xbox for this tourney I’m tryna get 20 points let’s go. Xbox mellamoscuint

zombies was the worse addition to the game

i know its for fortnitemares/Halloween and all that but man what were they thinking for the final circles ?? ****ing battling dumb *** hoards of them
i had to legit hop off the game yesterday after a few matches it got to that point of annoying for me lol

glad they listened to the community tho and added regular squads back

it was not fun lol zombies takes you base out, you fight them off you're 100% getting 3rd partied, once circle small its just too many of them.

Seems like all of these celebs are about to come out and sue Fornite for stealing their dance moves.

Last month the rapper, 2 Milly, sued them for stealing his Milly Rock dance and now the actor that played Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince is suing them for stealing his dance.

Does Carlton own the rights to his dance? I figured the studio that ran Fresh Prince would own that ****...

And can you own right to a dance? Sounds kinda crazy to me..

these dudes will be losing the lawsuits

carlton aint even got the dance copyrighted atm, hes in the process LOL whats it been 27 years and just now you trying to copyright it

game has been out for a year and some change now and we onto season 7 and dudes just now wanna sue AHAHAH **** cracks me up

It's crazy the amount of money Epic makes from Fortnite.

I read an article that almost everyone else is hurting right now because of one game :smh:

Even Activision with COD has a lower userbase and BLOPS 4 was reviewed well.

I'm not a fan of BLOPS 4 though...

Man is Fortnite addicting :lol:

Backpack kid also suing , think blocboy JB was too

Dances are protected as intellectual property under copyright laws , so we will see what happens

AHAHAHHA Floss been in the game since SEASON ****ING 2

a whole year ago

now he suing a year later.. classic man.. in fact the floss was part of the battles pass in szn 2 not even a dance you could buy

Just like Alfonso Ribeiro and 2 Milly, Backpack Kid says he's in the process of copyrighting the dance, but claims Fortnite has still ripped him off. LOL

Does Carlton own the rights to his dance? I figured the studio that ran Fresh Prince would own that ****...

And can you own right to a dance? Sounds kinda crazy to me..
I think I read somewhere that he's going through the process to copyright it. I can't remember, but I think the name of the dance in the game was called "Fresh" which is a play off the show. We will have to see.

Donald Faison will probably sue next.
I read somewhere that Snoop Dogg might be next in line to sue based off them stealing his dance from the "Drop It Like It's Hot" music video.

Backpack kid also suing , think blocboy JB was too

I just saw that on TMZ and was coming to post about it.

in 2018 i got 794 hours on fortnite, you telling me.. it is VERY addicting smh

:rofl:

:lol: Damn bro... I thought I was beasting trying to get my weekly challenges done :lol:

I see you online sometimes, but never played with you.

Off topic, but...

I've been getting the hate mails recently for using the OP Deagle and heavy shotgun combo... yes I know it's cheesy to take down someones wall with the deagle and immediately shotgun them, but hey I gotta do what I gotta do :lol:

On Xbox though dudes are careful what they say or type now because you get reported easily and lose your communication privileges for a week. I know those fools want to say some racist stuff to me :rofl: but hold back.

It's crazy the amount of money Epic makes from Fortnite.

I read an article that almost everyone else is hurting right now because of one game :smh:

Even Activision with COD has a lower userbase and BLOPS 4 was reviewed well.

I'm not a fan of BLOPS 4 though...

Man is Fortnite addicting :lol:
Well Fortnite did things the right way. They pretty much gave us a free game that's easy/fun to play.

The only time you have to use real money is when you want to purchase one of the skins they drop (I've bought at least 5 so far)

They also just released a nice amount of toys from the highly popular Funko Pops line to their regular action figures (some of them I plan to collect mysellf)

I'm pretty sure they could pay these celebs a few pennies to make them go away.

putting in work putting in work lets link up for some matches im always down

i took a slight break when they added that corny sword but glad they listened to community and removed it..

im starting to not mind the planes, cool addition and really not to OP IMO, easy to counter

Well Fortnite did things the right way. They pretty much gave us a free game that's easy/fun to play.

The only time you have to use real money is when you want to purchase one of the skins they drop (I've bought at least 5 so far)

They also just released a nice amount of toys from the highly popular Funko Pops line to their regular action figures (some of them I plan to collect mysellf)

I'm pretty sure they could pay these celebs a few pennies to make them go away.

I understand what you're saying and love it from like the players standpoint, but as developers that wasn't cool to make it free is what other studios are saying because how are they supposed to compete with a free game that has a stronghold lock on kids.

They're just going to have to wait it out and eventually fortnite with die out and something else with take it's place.

I see what the community says they like most is that Epic listens to them.

Back
Top Bottom