The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

putting in work putting in work lets link up for some matches im always down

i took a slight break when they added that corny sword but glad they listened to community and removed it..

im starting to not mind the planes, cool addition and really not to OP IMO, easy to counter

Yeah the sword was OD OP like crazy. I was left with 4 players at the end and one dude put the sword surrounded by traps after he killed the 5th person he picked up the sword and washed us all and I hit dude with Scar shots, 2 pumps, and 3 rockets and he still washed all three of us :smh:

Yeah and now they're nerfing planes again not it's less health and if it blows up you lose like 30-50 health instead of 10-20 from the previous nerf.

Those other studios better learn how to adopt then. They know darn well the gaming community is upset at the way things are being pushed out by most of them. Charge us $60 for an incomplete game then tell us to buy the rest of the content DLC style while also making online modes that have to be P2W. Nobody fault but their own for being greedy.

PSN: xxRA1DER5

I’m usually on at night once my kid goes to sleep. I still put in hella hours :smh: :lol:

Anyone still play?
not in months. stopped playing once the island in the middle started floating. doing too much wacky stuff to revamp the map instead of giving us a new one after all these months. not to mention the time to kill is still ridiculous on most weapons. just got played out for me.

I'm still playing heavy on the Xbox side.
Just bought a battle pass for the first time. Didn't realize I could get a lot of free skins/back bling etc by doing so. :lol: Now I can save money when it comes to buying the random skins they change out every day.

I stopped for a little but picked back up once my boy got an Xbox a couple months ago. The map is VERY different since the whole floating island of Loot Lake thing. There's an area that changes to a fan created area every week which is cool.

I stopped for a little but picked back up once my boy got an Xbox a couple months ago. The map is VERY different since the whole floating island of Loot Lake thing. There's an area that changes to a fan created area every week which is cool.
Use to be fun runnin with y’all even tho I was very average :lol:

Anybody playing Apex Legends? Thoughts? Bout to download it :nerd:

Apex Legends is a lot of fun. More focus on gunplay and the revive mechanic is fresh. I really like the movement and it's refreshing to get into a gunfight and not have Fort Knox go up in 2 seconds.

I still play Fortnite though, just hit Tier 100 over the weekend. Apparently Apex gives my boy motion sickness so when I play with him it's Fortnite.

sadly been playing Apex only since monday
i put fortnite to the side for alil but i know ill be back

Apex is just great atm for me and the homies, such a great polished game

I still play fortnite heavy. I’ve played/play apex and it’s really well done. It takes something from all the BR’s out there. It’s also easy for someone to pick up and just play especially if they’re already familiar with fps shooters. The double edged sword with fortnite is that building/editing creates a huge skill gap and it’s rough to play casually nowadays.

I think the patch updates were great this week.

50 health for every kill. I was shook when I started a game with 2 kills and had 100 shield :wow:

I'm trying to do these Overtime challenges for the free Season 8 Battlepass.
RV and Motel were CRAZY last night.
There's obviously not enough loot for everyone so I'd constantly see people just getting into pickaxe fights :lol:

There's obviously not enough loot for everyone so I'd constantly see people just getting into pickaxe fights :lol:

:lol:

I completed them all so far the 5 they have up and am awaiting the rest.

Try doing them in the big team rumble playlist.

:lol:

I completed them all so far the 5 they have up and am awaiting the rest.

Try doing them in the big team rumble playlist.

That makes A LOT of sense. I was doing duos though with my boy to get Top 15. Got that one out of the way as well as the AR/Pistol challenge.

Man! The RV park would have a good 10 people to start the game with two chests and like 2 ammo boxes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom