The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Lol yea i did my reaction time was way off

Deff could have played it better no doubt just annoying

I'm enjoying this season . I wish there was a mode for no building and everything was just like the tilted area.I play just to burn time and do challenges for the battle pass.I'm a straight bot and only play team rumble.unless I'm with the fellas and then I squad up for laughs and roasting each other.The battle pass outfits are kinda lazy besides a couple . I like the ghost rider looking skin.The others are just rehashed and reused skins.

I don’t mind the robots. Definitely easier to counter in squads than duos tho.

Only thing I do hate just this season is the lack of mobility. No quads, no redeploy, no vents or wind streams, no air bases. It really does take it back to early seasons of just running

Last edited:
So far this season I have 12 solos wins, 3 duo and 1 squad (mostly play solo unless the homies are on). Only played for a few hours a few days since the season came out

The pace of the game is definitely a lot slower due to lack of mobility. And now that there’s no more redeploys, everyone watches how high build they build and aren’t as sweaty.

I haven’t won this frequently in any season. Feels good lmao.

Wonder when it will be back online.

If they didn't/don't give us a new map this season I was done either way.

Not sure if this game can hold my attention much longer.

I'm enjoying this season . I wish there was a mode for no building and everything was just like the tilted area.I play just to burn time and do challenges for the battle pass.I'm a straight bot and only play team rumble.unless I'm with the fellas and then I squad up for laughs and roasting each other.The battle pass outfits are kinda lazy besides a couple . I like the ghost rider looking skin.The others are just rehashed and reused skins.

I too am a bot even though I've been playing since the beginning :lol:

I just do my challenges and play team rumble.

Maybe we can link up. Getting fall damage was the hardest challenge this season for me.

Playing with friends makes this game 100x more enjoyable. When I end up playing solo, I can’t go on for more than like 2 matches.

I wonder when it’s coming back.

Wouldn't surprise me if they drop the new map next Thursday. The same day call of Duty comes out.

I remember when they were feeling pressure from Apex and gave everyone a free battle pass for the season :lol:

xxpizzo xxpizzo yeah the trailer looks crazy. Some are saying that they're mixing it in with save the world or something.

no patch notes out just yet but they changed A LOT and added A LOT of new cool features

fishing aspect is awesome can either fish for health/potion or guns

played 2 games before work and I noticed the following:
- new map is refreshing
- my damn keybinds changed back to default so I had to go back and tweak some things
- fishing
- boats
- slurp containers give you shield/ metal when breaking them down
- bazooka heals :lol:
- Burst AR is byke
- you can swim now :wow:
- not entirely in love with the battle pass skins, but that’s just me.
- medals for accomplishments. Not sure what this does for you yet, maybe level up faster?

What y’all think of the new season? :nerd:

loving it so far. Got a couple of dubs with the homies last night

Found myself playing A LOT of Fortnite during quarantine :lol:

I was always trash but I’m dedicating myself to actually practicing. Doing building drills in creative at least once a day, dropping in agency constantly for the smoke, watching videos on YouTube of pros playing.

If we’re stuck inside, might as well improve on SOMETHING

Back
Top Bottom