The Official Freeway- Philadelphia Freeway 2 Thread - 5/19

EDIT: The album has will be dropping next Tuesday.

I can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EVERYONE GO BUY IT!

Here's the cover and tracklist

61VrSiYiU4L._SS500_.jpg

[table][tr][td]1. Pay Attention[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Finally Free[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Gotz 2 Be tha Bomb[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Hands Up[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Think About It[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Crack Rap[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Murder Muzic[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Around the World[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. Streets Won't Miss 'Em[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Nation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. It's a Good Day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Keep Yo Hands Up - Freeway, Sheek Louch[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Philly Freezer[/td] [/tr][/table]

Free could go 3 for 3 here.

Wow that sucks. I hate that the rappers who deserve to go platinum never do because they dont get the right push. But Plies is +$$##@% everywhere...horrible.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Wow that sucks. I hate that the rappers who deserve to go platinum never do because they dont get the right push. But Plies is +$$##@% everywhere...horrible.
QFT.

It's good he's dropping an album though, I'm for sure copping this along with Relapse.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Straight outta nowhere. Summer music eh? I rocks w/ it. I'm gon have to cop to support a real hip hop artist
pimp.gif

If he doesnt have any promotion than the production is not going to be up to par with Free At Last so I might pass

Originally Posted by cartune

If he doesnt have any promotion than the production is not going to be up to par with Free At Last so I might pass
laugh.gif
Great conclusion

According to Wikipedia it is and hes already released a single.

I knew he got dropped from Roc-a-Fella because I would never see his name under "artists" anymore. So I guess it being released independently.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

According to Wikipedia it is and hes already released a single.

I knew he got dropped from Roc-a-Fella because I would never see his name under "artists" anymore. So I guess it being released independently.

laugh.gif
whaaaaat?!

Man I gotta find out for sure...I guess I'll just check for it next week when I buy Relapse at BestBuy

And yeah this is an independent album.

# 2009: "When I Die" (feat. James Blunt)
# 2009: "Finally Free"

G-Unit Records!?!?!?!?!?!

Label(s): Roc-A-Fella Records
G-Unit Records

Originally Posted by cartune

false.
yall get caught up in these names too much

Back
Top Bottom