THE OFFICIAL GEORGETOWN BASKETBALL SEASON THREAD

Disagree on Josh. IF he's in condition, he can play successfully on any level. His combo of hands, touch and feet are elite.

That's a big if. I'm not saying he can't make it, its just going to take alot of effort. Luckily for him (and us) he has two years to make it happen.

It's also my bias more than anything.

Btw, already loving this Fox Sports partnership. Early season games televised in HD. :pimp:

That's a big if. I'm not saying he can't make it, its just going to take alot of effort. Luckily for him (and us) he has two years to make it happen.

It's also my bias more than anything.

Btw, already loving this Fox Sports partnership. Early season games televised in HD. :pimp:

gone are the days of watching fuzzy feed off ESPN3 on xbox.

looking forward to tonight's game on FS1. let's get in the win column.

what intel do we have on wright state?

MATINEE GAME VS NORTHEASTERN. LET'S GET IT.

HOPING WE GET TO PLAY VCU AT SOME POINT THIS WEEKEND. BEEN WANTING PAYBACK FOR A FEW YEARS.

Hmmmm

@ESPNAndyKatz: Georgetown announces injured Greg Whittington (ACL) dismissed from team. No reason given. Hoyas have been playing w/o him for a while.

good to see a thorough asswhooping of FIU. it was much needed after getting beat on by kansas and this being our last game before big east conference play starts.

anyone else see that clip of FIU playing FGCU? those green/blue jerseys gave me PTSD.

JT3 may not have the talent on this team, but he is clueless on making adjustments.

A couple months early but nevertheless...fire jt3.

Back
Top Bottom