THE OFFICIAL GEORGETOWN BASKETBALL SEASON THREAD

he's got the mohawk and isn't listed on the roster. no idea who he is. thought maybe he was reggie williams' son.

btw, good win against michigan state. i feel like we're always able to pull off some big wins every season and we're no strangers to playing in the garden. BUT this team has always lacked consistency. they play at a high level against elite teams and then put up stinkers against teams they should be able to destroy. the depaul game was too close than i would have liked. hoping we can keep stringing wins together. we got three revenge games in a row at the end of the season before the BE tourney. marquette, creighton, and villanova.

pretty embarassing that bradley "barely plays" hayes didn't even come onto the floor when all our bigs fouled out. i don't think he's a project, i think he's just a big body taking a spot on the bench along with domingo. i like what i'm seeing from hopkins. guy plays hard. still has trouble going up strong, but he's the best big we've got by far. interesting fact they showed during the depaul game...starks and DSR are the highest scoring gtown duo since sweetney and riley in 02-03 (freshman year for me, weffwee and downyboy).

Wish he could play like his pops. I'd rather give minutes to him than His Airness, Aaron Bowen or John Crapio.

Wouldn't be JT3 basketball without an embarrassing loss to end the season.

Pops looking on with disgust. Smh

Thank you Starks.

@SBNationCBB: This is the seventh straight year Georgetown has lost to a double digit seed in a postseason tournament.

#consistency

Last edited:
Is Gtown in on any good high school point guards ? They haven't had a point I respected since Kenny Brunner

Is Gtown in on any good high school point guards ? They haven't had a point I respected since Kenny Brunner
You respected Kenny Brunner but not Jon Wallace?

mean.gif

OMG I didn't even know this thread existed. My dad graduated from Georgetown and I plan on going there one day. So what's the general consensus on this thread on JT3?

Really like our group of freshmen

Smith-Rivera woulda played even avg we wouldve won

Trawlick makes my head hurt

missed the game cause of the bruins game...but sounds like same ****, different night :lol:

Thank you Hopkins, Bowen, Adams, Trawick, Smith.

This team is going to miss Trawick, need to find someone like him that can fill that void.

Back
Top Bottom