The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

^ And if I'm not able to buy it at a ticketmaster location, how much will it be at the door?

NICE KICKS PRESENTS DUNKXCHANGE HOUSTON JUNE 21ST !!!!
DXC "SUCK MY KICKS" SNEAKER BATTLE TOUR JUNE 21ST HOUSTON, TX WITH SPECIAL SUPPORT FROM THE H-TOWN SNEAKER SUMMIT!!!!!

WHAT UP WE ARE IN HOUSTON JUNE 21ST FROM 11AM TO 4PM. THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT AND WE WILL BE DOING A SPECIAL SNEAKER BATTLE. NICE KICKS WILL BE IN THEBUILDING AND THEY WILL HAVE A SPECIAL AREA TO CHECK OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER.

MAKE SURE TO ROCK YOUR BEST KICKS BECAUSE THE WINER OF THE BATTLE WILL GET SOME DOPE PRIZES

PLEASE VISIT WWW.DUNKXCHANGE.COM OR HIT US UP AT DUNKXCHANGE@HOTMAIL.COM FOR INFORMATION ON RENTING A VENDOR TABLE OR SPONSORING THE EVENT!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR LOCAL AND NATIONAL SPONSORS!!
WWW.MIGENTECLOTHING.COM
WWW.NICEKICKS.COM
WWW.RUKUSBS.COM
WWW.PREMIUMGOODS.NET
WWW.PREMIUMLACESNY.COM
WWW.L-R-G.COM
WWW.FULLYLACED.COM

Hey!! First off, I just wanna say thank you to the poster of this event on here, since I'll be there in "H-Tine" haha weekend after next.

I'm from O-City,OK and it'll be good to get down there once again.

I'll be there for 5-6 days,and even though I've come down in the past a couple times, I never really got a chance to hit up everything I wanted to.

I've been to Greenspoint, Alameda, and Galleria, but I also wanted to visit some of the local shops that carry that heat.

Here's what I'm thinkin'(please feel free to help me out lol):
Hit Sharpstown
Hit Active Athlete
Hit Premium Goods
Hit G-Point again; my wife's never been there.
Now that I see a couple more spots, I'll try and check them out also.

I'm begging anyone familiar with the Houston area shops to help me out on a couple questions:
1. I need a spot, that fiya spot where I can find the absolute best selection of New Era Fitteds,
2. I think I might get into the Crooks & Castles stuff, at least a couple tees, please let me know where to go,
3. If there was one spot, and one spot only where I could see the best selection of cool Nikes\Retros\Jordans\AF1s, where would that be?

I appreciate all the help you guys can offer in helping me ball out in Houston!!

outside

lineup

my car got booted up while i was in line !@%...

the ahole bootin me up
Kadoma unpackin

Hype Beasts of the Day

AFront and WERK

Sweet ART

SOLESNATCHER IS KILLIN IT

panorama

Gary DXC Owner Sick eminem 4's

ERrday Hustlers

My dogs

Rukus in the building

The ONLY kicks that amazed KADOMA

Cool custom chick...think her bro worked @ Kickz

P-samson and others

AFRONT DISPLAY

MY COMPETITION FOR SNEAKER BATTLE...

Shout outs 2 SAFE from migente

THE Comp and The guy with the fake 5's

Missed Dunkxchange, literally heard about it the day of. Gonna try and make the summit though, not even gonna front like I'm setting up a table. I'lljust be there.

The only thing cool that happened at the dunkxchange, was when i won 3rd place in the sneaker battle lol. Other then that, it was kinda wack in my opinion,H-town sneaker summits gots more heat and more people. Lmao that was funny when they spotted that guy out with the fake 5s. Matt from nice kicks called him outbad, he threw his fakes off the stage and left the building. I knew there was something fishy about them.

Well, it looks like I didn't miss out on much huh? I was planning on going to the Dunkxchange with a couple of friends, but I had to go somewhere else.

Definately can't wait for the H-Town Sneaker Summit, last year was nice.
smokin.gif

Dunkxchange was just something to do on a Saturday evening. H-Town Summer Summit will have a larger turn out of course, it gets bigger and bigger every year.

Funny, one of the so real girls used to ride my bus in HS ... AND keri on one of the flyers knows my boy DJ.. small world

Gonna break out my 2nd SLR on sunday
pimp.gif
....see yall up there.

Shout outs to kadoma, this is Jae who sold you grey iii's plus spikes a few years back....yet another screenname
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Question: Would there be any problem with me bringing a camera into Meridian, seeing as it's a club ? I just wanna cover the event for keepsakes, itain't that serious. But I'd like to be able to bring my new SLR and break it in..... Would they assume I'm with the press since I have a"fancy" camera ?

remember: DO NOT MENTION NT IN REAL LIFE
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

So would it be dumb of me if I wear my NKETLK shirt to the summit?
laugh.gif
You'd be the smartest, because more than half the heads from H-town are on ISSuks!

^ Are you being sarcastic? So you could just see somebody wearing a NT shirt?
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about it, but I don't know.

purple non patent avenger dunks low sz 11 no box vnds $150
bred 2001 jordan I $175

nerd.gif

Oh yea, one last thing....
For the first time ever we will be releasing an exclusive limited edition collaboration tee shirt as well.
Only 30 Grills Caps, and 130 Tee Shirts.
You guys might want to try and get there early.

^^^^dope shirt B. the san an crew will be in attendance. we will be showcasing, so come say whats up. just look for the lebrons
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom