The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

pimp.gif
This summit was what I expected. Good music from the DJ as usual and Bun B showing up holding it down.
eek.gif

Shout out to UCASTA and TIMELESSFLIGHT, randomly saying wassup to me.
laugh.gif
TimelessFlight, you scared me for a minute cause you tapped me outta nowhere and Iturned around and see nobody. Ucasta, nice table with all them Yankee LeBrons.
pimp.gif

And it's another good one Kadoma, definately can't wait for the Winter Summit.

BTW, I was the asian dude walking around with the ONLY Niketalk Shirt and Black/Cement III's.
smokin.gif

Summit was sick. I will post pics later. Got My Playoff 12's Signed by Bun B!!! Caught 2 Shirts. One for me,( It was actually The Sneaker Lab shirt ThatKadoma was Holding up ) and one female shirt for my girl.. I also got decreasers, wristbands, sneaker book, and posters. Funny thing was everyone was fightingfor stuff everywhere and all this stuff just kept coming to me. I also caught 1 shoe of an Alife pair. Just gave them to the guy who caught the other one. Picssoon.

^ Were you wearing Jordan basketball shorts with your Playoff XII's? I think that was the only person I seen with em on besides some other guy wearingPlayoff XII's with an I HEART SHOES shirt in cement print.
laugh.gif

Man, I didn't catch anything. Kadoma never throws anything my way. I'm either too close to the stage or too far back.
smh.gif
I just wanted a freakingt-shirt or something!

Props on getting your XII's autographed by Bun B, how'd you do it? I would've let him sign my Cement III's if I could.
laugh.gif

EDIT! Shoutouts to UCASTA and TIMELESSFLIGHT, random dudes coming to say wassup to me cause I was the only dude rocking the NKETLK shirt.
smokin.gif

Yeah, I was wearing Basketball shorts. I had a shirt with Pimp C, Big Moe, and Dj Screw on it. As far as getting Bun B's autograph on my kicks, I just keepit 100% and real recognize real. I've met alot of Southside dudes by just keeping it real. Lil Keke, Big Pokey. Slim Thug, Lil O, and now Bun B. I evenhave pictures with Bun. I also Was posted with Mo.Taylor For a lil bit. I didn't see you bro, I was looking for NT shirts too.
laugh.gif

Its late but pics will be up soon.

GOOD SHOW KADOMA , HAD ALOT OF FUN ALOT OF NICE KICKS AND A $#!t LOAD OF CUSTOMS! BUN SURE HAD SOME NICE STUFF ON HIS TABLE ESPECIALY HIS QUEST LOVES. CANTWAIT TO CHECK OUT THE WINTER EVENT. NICE AND ROOMY VENUE ALSO!!!! BTW I WAS THE ONE WEARING THE SPAIN HD'S. PEACE.

Nice show and nice collections Kadoma, didn't want to show up Bun B with his newly aquired Questloves, since my pair were held back in San Antonio.

Playoff12- saw you in your NT tee and cements. I was one of the idiots rocking the Titaniums.

summit was straight...
got there a little later than expected
but it all ended up ok in the end...
thanks for checking out my poorly planned table everyone...
i didnt have time to get it more organized...
thanks again...

T21D, hmm I don't remember seeing anyone with Titanium XX3's on.. only Titaniums I remember were on display tables. I passed by the San Antonio SneaksUp table a couple times.
pimp.gif

It was a honest mistake FOOL.
smh.gif

Yeah it would've been hard to see anybody with ti 22's, because I had I had ti23's- just kidding fool. But I just lurk in the background and peoplewatch.

summit was great..... i did see someone wearing the ti 23's, i spot them and we looked eye to eye and i shook my head up and down in a way as sayingprops..... i was the one in og steel 10's

Had a good time and met a lot of cool peeps. Overall I had fun and look foward to the 5th year anniverary this winter.

Nice summit once again.
Nice to see the SA sneaks crew again.
I was just wondering why they advertised $10 but charged $15.....
BTW i was in Teal Euro AM lights

Originally Posted by rvr10

Nice summit once again.
Nice to see the SA sneaks crew again.
I was just wondering why they advertised $10 but charged $15.....
BTW i was in Teal Euro AM lights
$10 was only advertised as General Admission on Ticketmaster or Box Office at Meridian. Boutique Bundles were always $15. Many concerts/events bump thedoor the day of show. The best deal is our 'boutique bundle', where if you buy a pair of shoes from one of our select sponsors in the next 3 months youcould get your money back or more. I want to thank everyone for coming out! The event was a tremendous success that far exceeded our expectations. If you wouldplease take a second to visit the link in my sig. Hit up our sponsors on our top friends, and tell them how much you enjoyed the event. It really means a lotto them to hear that from everyone. And it will continue to help us hold bigger and better events in the near future.

good sUMMIT .....houston always shows love when we come threw........hope to c yall for the winter sumit....then at SNEAKS UP 3.....

AGAIN GOOD SUMMIT

YOU NEED TO BUY A GARMIN ^^^ IT IS ALSO DUMMY PROOF VERY EASY TO USE WE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING AROUND HOUSTON WITH IT. BY THE WAY THE JACK GOES UNDER THE FRAMEOF THE CAR , NOT ON THE GROUND EFFECT! ANOTHER FAIL!!! YOU MISSED A GOOD SHOW OH WELL THERE IS ALWAYS THE WINTER SUMMIT.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

YOU NEED TO BUY A GARMIN ^^^ IT IS ALSO DUMMY PROOF VERY EASY TO USE WE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING AROUND HOUSTON WITH IT. BY THE WAY THE JACK GOES UNDER THE FRAME OF THE CAR , NOT ON THE GROUND EFFECT! ANOTHER FAIL!!! YOU MISSED A GOOD SHOW OH WELL THERE IS ALWAYS THE WINTER SUMMIT.

idk how but it slipped from the square part in the frame into the ground effect and bent it
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

any sneakerhead chicks at the summit ? like normal chicks, not the sneaker-model types ... one thing i always look forward to at these events
nerd.gif

"i call her sneakerhead, she gimme sneakerhead "
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif