The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

im pissed that there are no sneaker spots around my area... i live on the westside of town near memorial city mall... if anyone knows a place hit me up...

sorry kinda late with the pics...i only took a few.

Thanks once again to B and clint for yet another great summit. You guys are always very hospitable to the San An Fam. Good to see chase, joe, Dan, darren(adikt), peoples champ (dope forces), anthony (welcome to texas), and PLAYOFFXII (with the Niketalk shirt)

66vuc8.jpg

2s1nq5k.jpg

2m5krhz.jpg

jtuzpd.jpg

514rgl.jpg

2vshmax.jpg

Our table...
69l2xi.jpg

zioljr.jpg

1j55iq.jpg

ucasta,
eek.gif
I didn't even know you had on those I's.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
When you came up to me I was busy checking out the girls walking by.
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, very very nice I's.

I only took about 15 pics, eh too lazy to post em.
laugh.gif

BRAWNS THANKS AGAIN FOR ALWAYS SHOWING LOVE WHEN WE COME THREW ...

HOPE TO C YALL IN DEC...........AND THEN AGAIN IN APRIL IN SAN ANTONIO...............

HOPE TO C YALL IN DEC...........AND THEN AGAIN IN APRIL IN SAN ANTONIO...............

i just started going to uh this semester and i was wondering if anyone knows any sneaker spots sorta close to it...

laugh.gif
Nobody ever posts in this thread anymore, it's been almost 2 months.

Well H-Town Winter Summit coming up for 2008. I can't wait, hopefully all the plans work out and I can make it this time.
pimp.gif

I ran into Kadoma today at Sports Fanatic in Willowbrook Mall, you handed me a flyer. I was the dude in the SB Hoody and Black/Cement III's if you'rereading this and remember.
laugh.gif

pls hit me up soon if anyone knows where the black/red 1's hi strapped are coming out.... i heard first colony but thats too far for me

^ Word. I've called the Footaction @ Willowbrook, Greenspoint, and the one off I-45 and they all said no.
smh.gif

I've also called the Shiekhs @ Galleria and Memorial and both said no also.

I can't find a store in Houston at all! I'm not trying to go to First Colony either.
smh.gif
I don't even know the way there.
laugh.gif

a week ago i went to shiekh in memorial and they said they were gettin them... i went again today and they said they arent gettin them.... sneaker lab in katysaid they had it but it sold out, i dont believe them... Houston needs to step there sneaker store game up haha

I've called up stores in Willowbrook, Greenspoint, Sharpstown, Memorial, Deerbrook, Woodlands, and Katy Mills and everyone said no.

I also called Active Athlete, Premium Goods, and Athlete's Foot and they also said no.
smh.gif

since it is obviously impossible to get the 1's that just came out... does anyone know where to get the motorsport 23's here

I got my pair from the Active Athlete on Federal. First one in line and mad people were talking mess as I left.
roll.gif

Nah they released them Saturday morning. I got there at midnight, but nobody got there until 5AM.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just went to a motel down the street and slept for like 3 hours since I live all the way on North Side.

First page updated with Summit and other info...

The H-Town Sneaker Summit is also now on Facebook...
So if you guys got Facebook please search 'H-Town Sneaker Summit' and 'Become A Fan'
If we get enough traffic I will be looking for admins.

My personal Facebook name is Kadoma Sevenonethree you can add me as a friend as well.

Thanks!

we need a niketown in h-town now that they have a addidas store in galleria they need a niketown in there
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom