The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Just a heads up, my manager and the district manager have word from the higher uppers that the House of Hoops in Willowbrook has been put on hold/cancelled for the time being. Rumor has it all the FTL stores in Sharpstown might be shutting down too...

Im not surprised at all about Sharpstown, that mall has been on an epic downfall for the past 2 years. Macy's, burllington, fye, the barber shop, one ofjonnys stores, sports wrap, the movie theatre, the entire food court AND half the escalators have shut down.

I got Deadstock CDP VII's in a size 12 for $170 OBO meet up if anyone is interested.

PM me for pictures.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I got Deadstock CDP VII's in a size 12 for $170 OBO meet up if anyone is interested.

PM me for pictures.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

My girl and I are coming out to Houston next weekend for me to meet some of her family for the 1st time (wish me luck!) and just wanted to know of a few shopsout there, streetwear, sneaks, etc. Any help is most appreciated.

^ Word. Premium Goods, The Tipping Point, Shannons Streetwaves, Sneaker Lab, multiple Shiekhs, SF2, and that's all I can think of off of my head.

SUPP HOUSTON, not much being said around here, just wanted to check in to see who all was headed to SAN ANSNEAKS UP3 this weekend, i found some decent hotels in the area(super 8 to be exact/recently opened)... im headed out there sat with my compadres,HOLLA! IF this is your first time headed out, you will like it, those cats from SA always show love and respect for the collectors.. ..

Originally Posted by bluesupermario

SUPP HOUSTON, not much being said around here, just wanted to check in to see who all was headed to SAN AN SNEAKS UP3 this weekend, i found some decent hotels in the area(super 8 to be exact/recently opened)... im headed out there sat with my compadres, HOLLA! IF this is your first time headed out, you will like it, those cats from SA always show love and respect for the collectors.. ..

i will be at the sneaks up event trying to sell shoes, tees, and hats from my personal collection... look out for me

Hey Houston heads, has Premium Goods gotten in any new Houston fitteds at all recently? Their website blows and they never update their blog... I've beenwaiting a long time for a new release, but I haven't seen or heard anything.

SUPP EVERYONE, and yes i go to the summer event every year but not to the winter one being that i travel to MX to see my family every december.. AND I went toPG a few days ago wanting to find something "Houston" but didnt find anything, they do have some premium goods new era "pretty fresh" butit doesnt say houston on it.. anyway, hey MEGADEATH1.. what size are you in kicks cause i know you gots a lot of heat?

^i wear a sz 10.5 - 11 but i'm selling everything from sz 8 to sz 13.. just a lot of stuff i have accumulated recently...

also.. because of the economy things have been moving slowly for our premium goods house brand... we did an order for "houston" new eras but new erahas been trippin and they've been delayed several times... we're patiently waiting for them to arrive just like you guys.. new "houston" teeswill be in soon and will be printed on new tshirts, instead of the usual american apparel tees... meaning they will have more of a beefy "streetwear"feel to them, instead of the southbeach feel in the past... also we have some new stickers in the works as well... square logo... just bear with us guys andwe will try to update more...

twitter.com/premiumgoods

hey megadeth any word on if you guys are gettin' the new asics gel lyte speed? the black/white/aqua colorway?

Back
Top Bottom