The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

Originally Posted by MEGADETH1

^i wear a sz 10.5 - 11 but i'm selling everything from sz 8 to sz 13.. just a lot of stuff i have accumulated recently...

also.. because of the economy things have been moving slowly for our premium goods house brand... we did an order for "houston" new eras but new era has been trippin and they've been delayed several times... we're patiently waiting for them to arrive just like you guys.. new "houston" tees will be in soon and will be printed on new tshirts, instead of the usual american apparel tees... meaning they will have more of a beefy "streetwear" feel to them, instead of the southbeach feel in the past... also we have some new stickers in the works as well... square logo... just bear with us guys and we will try to update more...

twitter.com/premiumgoods

FINALLY somewhere that I can get real updates from for the store! Good to hear at least something regarding the Houston gear...

nerd.gif

I was wondering if kickz in the galleria still open, i'll be in h town this weekend and its been a while.

^ Nope, it's been closed. Place was whack anyways. Sneaker Lab is opened in that place now.

how much do those tipping point t-shirts go for, especially that oilers one... also has the house of hoops opened yet?

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
liquidmen5@yahoo.com
www.kixpo.com

In case you guys missed it, I had the pleasure of being invited to be on the premiere episode of Sports Rapp on www.1560thegame.com Saturday night.

It was definitely fun and the guys put on a great show. You guys should check it out every Saturday 10pm-12am or hit the podcast every now and then on theirmyspace
http://www.myspace.com/houstonsportsrapp

Below is a link to last nights interview via podcast.
See if you would have gotten the answer right to my trivia question that stumped everyone!
http://houstonsportsrapp.podbean.com/

First page updated with a House of Hoops tidbit, and the Houston Sports Rapp info.
Dope show this week with 'The Are' talking about his journey to a successful career in beat production.
Later around the 31:00 mark, Antoin and I come on to talk about 'The Sneak Of The Week' the Air Yeezys, and the length people went to in order to copthem.

Dallas SneakerHead Checking In as well

I will be there for the first time. Nothing should stop me this time. Job or nothing can get in the way. I have cleared that weekend off. Will be there fri-sat- and obviously Sunday. Will make some appearences at shops. Anyone down to show around.

Back
Top Bottom