The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

In binging fashion, finished both seasons last night. S2 ended pretty fitting all things considered, but I definitely still feel we deserve more.

After reading through the first two pages I decided to watch this show again for what had to be atleast the 9th time. Not perfect by any means but very enjoyable. Hope the streaming numbers are up and HBO takes notice, they probably want all the content they can get.

Cam should of kept the baddie he had the one night stand with in the first season, look WAY better than Lulu

Definitely didn't think I'd see this thread on the first page :lol:

Re-watched the series with my wife towards the beginning of quarantine. She hadn't seen it. Enjoyable show. Especially for that time period.

Had a thing for Lake Bell for sure.

Definitely didn't think I'd see this thread on the first page :lol:

Re-watched the series with my wife towards the beginning of quarantine. She hadn't seen it. Enjoyable show. Especially for that time period.

Had a thing for Lake Bell for sure.
The Lake Bell nude scenes, though?
1613878507038.gif

If it was just a clothing ad and got everyone’s hopes up :smh:

If it was official it would have had an HBO tag tho.

Man how they gonna hype us like that. I don’t think it’ll be official since they didn’t drop their names.

Was so ****in happy when I seen this yesterday then immediately shook my head .

in the streetwear world where everybody has their own brand this would kill! I tweet HBO monthly asking them to bring it back lol

Back
Top Bottom