The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

thank you! please make this the official thread, so i dont have to bother searching for episodes each week

I love this show
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

thank you! please make this the official thread, so i dont have to bother searching for episodes each week
It is the Official Thread.

Episode 5 was
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ The kid telling Ben to F off when he wouldn't give him a cigarette
Large Professor
pimp.gif

This show gets better and better as it goes on, looking forward to episode 6 next week.
pimp.gif

Good looks on the link for Episode 5 spent the last 2 hours trying to system restore my computer because I clicked on some fugazzi link for episode 5 earlier
smh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Good looks on the link for Episode 5 spent the last 2 hours trying to system restore my computer because I clicked on some fugazzi link for episode 5 earlier
smh.gif
Np. I just added the online stream on page 1 as well.

this is my favorite show on tv rite now...i thought cudi was gonna have a bigger role but its all good.im feelin the concept of it.

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

This show is the new entourage

No, it's not. They are two completely different shows.

When dude was tripping off e I was just like 
sick.gif
roll.gif
. It's getting better each week.

This episode was much more entertaining then the last few.

The cheese doodle incident was pretty funny

the show is def
pimp.gif

this episode was legit.
the club scene had me rolling. dude just started making out with folks. " I feel so great!!"

probably wanna get rid of the episodes you have embedded dude, unless you wanna trip to banned camp

good episode though, show hasnt really established a real identity though.

^^im guessing around 2.5k. shirts are like <$1 figure few cents for screenprinting, sell to japanese dude for $10 a pop, thats $3000 off $300.

Back
Top Bottom