THE OFFICIAL IM GOING TO MARRY CAITLIN CLARK THREAD VOL. EVERYONES INVITED TO THE WEDDING

IMG_1704.jpeg

This you SIETE TRES LA SIETE TRES LA .

Sorry bro face still look like Will Farrell foot.

Reported

Don’t listen to them Caitlin, you’re ric….beautiful.

What?! Caitlin said it herself, she said if someone where to play her in a movie, she said it's Anne, who is hot as hell.

I should of worded it as she looks like anne Hathaway who chose to play basketball, but i was trying to give her a better compliment and say Seth Curry, not his looks, his game!

Yall too caught up in thinking people are dissing her, i legit like her and am impressed with what she did to REALLy popularize womens basketball.

What?! Caitlin said it herself, she said if someone where to play her in a movie, she said it's Anne, who is hot as hell.

I should of worded it as she looks like anne Hathaway who chose to play basketball, but i was trying to give her a better compliment and say Seth Curry, not his looks, his game!

Yall too caught up in thinking people are dissing her, i legit like her and am impressed with what she did to REALLy popularize womens basketball.
I was joking, she’s not my type. I’m just attracted to her Nike contract.

This Great White Hope ninja can shut the hell up. While I believe she can potentially be worth more, she’s got an uphill battle against the Kobe 12 aka Sabrina 1.

Now if they just make all the shoes like Kobes for both ladies, then her Nike deal might just be not as strong as she got. She’s still getting a percentage of her real merchandise seller, which is the jerseys.
I don't think wnba players get a percentage of jersey sales

never seen a wnba jersey in real life

not even hating but they probably don’t sell enough to be asking for jersey sales

not sure where all the controversy keeps coming from with the caitlyn clark girl.

what is she doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom