The Official J/O Thread

ccb302

Banned
was chilling with my cuzzo yesterday and we start talking about j/o's out the blue. we started getting all in depth with that **#! (not going into all thedetails) and the convo about j/o's ended up being like 1hr. so i wanted to know what my fellow NTers thought about j/o's. in this thread feel free to add pros/cons, thoughts,opinions, stories and even pics of these promiscuious women.

just a few pros
-dont have to put in much work
-no ties except sexually
pimp.gif

-down for almost anything, anytime, and anywhere

few cons
-wanted to become more than just (()) to me
smh.gif
at you for thinking i will wife you
-wanting you to buy them things
smh.gif
smh.gif

-becoming too emotionally attached after you hit em' with the good "D"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

what about yall NT?

For me, JOs are strictly objects for the achievement of sexual pleasure. I don't give a ##*+ about them or their feelings, I use them for sex. I know thatmay sound misogynistic, but that's the role they have to play. That's why I hate when they catch feelings and wanna become "something more"
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

For me, JOs are strictly objects for the achievement of sexual pleasure. I don't give a ##*+ about them or their feelings, I use them for sex. I know that may sound misogynistic, but that's the role they have to play. That's why I hate when they catch feelings and wanna become "something more"

QFTMFT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wow, notice you didn't list STD's as a con.
hmmmm.....

slipped my mind but thats definitely #1 on the list *#@*@% with the wrong j/o's can cost you your life

Her cheatin on her bf with me, and eventually askin me to wife her.
indifferent.gif
. If u can't be loyal with him, why would u be with me? Some girls trip me out.

Originally Posted by maxi320

indifferent.gif

i feel you homie some females are so @ss backwards
smh.gif

Originally Posted by maxi320

indifferent.gif

thats what currently is happening with me!!! She comes see me everytime he got the baby!!! now she wanna sweat me when i dont respond to her txt....maybe, justmaybe i was asleep!!! but i cant afford another drought
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom