**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: AFTER 12 YEARS NINJAHOOD GOT DA JESUS PIECE & CHAIN:..**

Joined Nov 8, 2004
In regards to the last one, it ended like the previous 9 and eventually the 11th.

*Editor's note: I am not sure if the above sentence is discernable english.

Joined Nov 27, 2006
Yeah that Memphis joint is Illy...
Seeing that Roc chain made me think about dame...he better pawn them pieces if he still got em...lol

Joined Feb 22, 2001
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Whoever made that statue of liberty piece for Lloyd Banks did a great job.
word... and those iced out Gshocks are some of the ugliest things ive ever seen

Joined Nov 11, 2002
SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

That black Breit is a nice watch.

rjwco

Banned
Joined May 19, 2008
SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again?

I was gonna post a RARE watch but ima just hold off for now. just like that lakers player ring i never showed.

Joined Feb 12, 2003
Originally Posted by Rjwco

Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again?

I was gonna post an RARE watch but ima just hold off for now.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that your second longest post ever besides your "lol"?

Joined Jul 18, 2002
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This dude Gucci has delusions of grandeur.... A million in jewelry?!? Sold a million records?!? If he spent a million on that, I hope he got change.

Joined Mar 17, 2006
I swear ever since I been on NT ever jewelry thread last no longer than 5 or 6 months.

Top Bottom