**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm speaking to the jewler and he said 88dwt is 137grams and it is not a solid piece. About 7k without the ice. Trying to talk him down or see if it's possible to just leave the back open since it would be hallow anyway. Any opinions?
not sure but 10 g's seems like a lot of money for that piece. 7 isn't exactly cheap either.

not sure but 10 g's seems like a lot of money for that piece. 7 isn't exactly cheap either.
Yeah,seems like a lot right? I'm starting to convince myself 7k at 137g 14k jesus piece at about $51 a gram is a descent price for the gold + artwork. I was thinking 5.5k all hundreds may be entertaining if business is slow for them.

I'm speaking to the jewler and he said 88dwt is 137grams and it is not a solid piece. About 7k without the ice. Trying to talk him down or see if it's possible to just leave the back open since it would be hallow anyway. Any opinions?
Who you going to for the Jesus piece? I know that tommyjewels88 on IG has a piece that looks very similar or even the same plus it’s solid. Has the diamond crown and eyes too. See. He has a few sizes of it as well. Based in NY but he ships anywhere. Give him a holla.

[G
Who you going to for the Jesus piece? I know that tommyjewels88 on IG has a piece that looks very similar or even the same plus it’s solid. Has the diamond crown and eyes too. See. He has a few sizes of it as well. Based in NY but he ships anywhere. Give him a holla.

I was talking to carbojewelers in Newark NJ...I'm in Jersey. Good look Ima check them out.

Do not pay 7k for a hollow piece bruh. May want to look around, someone else gotta have the mold

Ice box is less than 7k and weighs 150

3A16B7DB-8A98-4968-A585-AA1C8750DBB4.jpeg

Thanks a lot! IOU for sure. TommyJewels88 has the exact mold and slightly smaller; which I was preferring. Called the shop today because they didn't answer my messages all day. Lady over the phone said around 1700....assuming they arent real diamonds in the thorn crown but for that price I can put descent good ones in or just see if they can take the fake ones out. Thanks a lot everyone.

I was speaking on the full size stonelss Jesus. It was many years ago when I text them for a quote.

My boy hit up Ice Box for the baby jesus recently.

14k, stoneless except for the eyes, would run you $6500. Will also take 4-6 weeks to make.

They wanted 50% down to start, but would not tell him the weight since they won't know until they build it in CAD. But they won't build it in CAD until you already gave them half and committed to the order. So he's looking elsewhere.

IF and Co from what he told me wouldn't part the Jesus without the chain, saying that taking the chain out won't lower the price of their piece. He wasn't able to get a weight on their baby jesus as well, but I didn't hear or see anything personally. I did for Icebox.

If someone won't give me the weight of a piece prior to me already paying them, I ain't playin with that.

This is shady behavior b

the guy I copped my Jesus from ifandco is no longer there but he gave it to me without the chain in 2016. Maybe that's why he ain't there for doing side deals lol

the guy I copped my Jesus from ifandco is no longer there but he gave it to me without the chain in 2016. Maybe that's why he ain't there for doing side deals lol

I've never copped a heavy piece before, just chains. How in the world can these places take phone calls and say they don't know the weight on the pieces and they have to make it to know? Can't even give an estimate? Is this a joke b?

I've never copped a heavy piece before, just chains. How in the world can these places take phone calls and say they don't know the weight on the pieces and they have to make it to know? Can't even give an estimate? Is this a joke b?

they should have an estimate of how much it weighs... its not like your the only one ordering a jesus piece and they dont have any on deck... i dont believe that one bit

I went with icebox full size, diamond eyes and that was the same thing Will told me, he couldn’t give me an exact weight, but can give an estimate. When working with Reys gold they also gave an estimate rather than misspeaking with an exact number, I don’t think it’s shady at all and both outcomes were amazing.

Thanks a lot! IOU for sure. TommyJewels88 has the exact mold and slightly smaller; which I was preferring. Called the shop today because they didn't answer my messages all day. Lady over the phone said around 1700....assuming they arent real diamonds in the thorn crown but for that price I can put descent good ones in or just see if they can take the fake ones out. Thanks a lot everyone.
DOPE! No problem bro, glad I was able to assist in the find! The diamonds are probably real, just probably really small or the cut, clarity, color ain’t all that great. EITHER WAY, post when you grab the piece bro!

they should have an estimate of how much it weighs... its not like your the only one ordering a jesus piece and they dont have any on deck... i dont believe that one bit

I have no skin in the game in terms of jewelry shops, so I'm not making up stories to promote anyone, I just want to the best price.

Maybe he wasn't clear when he asked the shops, I didn't hear him call IF and Co.

other than that watch, i feel bad for gwop coppin that many tennis chains when we're on da precipice of da collapse of da sharade of diamonds with debeers making their own lab made diamonds for da market.

those 2ct pointer chains for 250k from gucci mane gq video doesn't add up.
cheap GIA certified 2ct. si1 h color with average cut (gia: good or very good cut, symmetry, polish) goes for around 11-20k max

he would be lookin at a million dollar chain minimum if its high quality natural diamonds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom