**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

actor-jaden-smith-poses-with-an-iguana-as-he-attends-the-new-york-of-picture-id1012900020

when ur born wit endless bread...

That **** goes hard :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Every time I come in here I want to upgrade my bracelet. I’ve gone from 5-8mm I think a 9-10mm 18kt would be my final form

Last edited:
My boy hit up Ice Box for the baby jesus recently.

14k, stoneless except for the eyes, would run you $6500. Will also take 4-6 weeks to make.

They wanted 50% down to start, but would not tell him the weight since they won't know until they build it in CAD. But they won't build it in CAD until you already gave them half and committed to the order. So he's looking elsewhere.

IF and Co from what he told me wouldn't part the Jesus without the chain, saying that taking the chain out won't lower the price of their piece. He wasn't able to get a weight on their baby jesus as well, but I didn't hear or see anything personally. I did for Icebox.

If someone won't give me the weight of a piece prior to me already paying them, I ain't playin with that.

This is shady behavior b

Damn their price jumped. It use to be around 4k for the baby jesus

Back
Top Bottom