**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The stone setting in the jesus looks kinda meh

Attachments

• 03F7C550-BB0E-4587-93C2-1009CCF98322.png
    03F7C550-BB0E-4587-93C2-1009CCF98322.png
    994.9 KB · Views: 91
you can currently buy a gram of 24 k in chinatown manhattan for anywhere between $42 to $47 a gram
or go to queens and buy indian/middle eastern jewelry thats usually 22k for around $40 a gram but i only been in that area once and didn't really look that much

thanks for this info. that's approx dubai prices, so it'd be better to go to NY n cop

he's right why anyone would buy from his website is a damn fool and knows nothing about jewelry

his prices are way too much pre gram by nyc jewelry store standards unless your going to someone whos trying to jerk you

he's asking for $44 Plus a gram for 14 k when you can go to a brick and mortar store in manhattan and pay $30 to $35 a gram for 14 k
now i don't know about jewelry in other states

you can currently buy a gram of 24 k in chinatown manhattan for anywhere between $42 to $47 a gram
or go to queens and buy indian/middle eastern jewelry thats usually 22k for around $40 a gram but i only been in that area once and didn't really look that much

I do like his videos but he's a crook so dont believe the hype

I just did the math and his per gram price is definitely crazy . .

low-mid 30’s/14kt ~ mid-high 30’s/18kt ~ low-mid $40’s/22kt ~ mid-high $40’s/24kt = fair , correct ?

Also - got any specific stores you’d recommend around Manhattan ? Or areas I could swing by (saw you said Chinatown) . Flying to NY in two days for thanksgiving & staying at a hotel on 6th & 36th . Wanted to pop into some spots to scope out a Franco . Not worried about the carat # for my first lil everyday chain - could be 14kt . Just want to make sure its solid gold & diamond cut . So far only know of this guy from IG :
362F932C-8C0C-494C-A512-954C155F92C6.jpeg

Last edited:

low-mid 30’s/14kt ~ mid-high 30’s/18kt ~ low-mid $40’s/22kt ~ mid-high $40’s/24kt = fair , correct ?

Also - got any specific stores you’d recommend around Manhattan ? Or areas I could swing by (saw you said Chinatown) . Flying to NY in two days for thanksgiving & staying at a hotel on 6th & 36th . Wanted to pop into some spots to scope out a Franco . Not worried about the carat # for my first lil everyday chain - could be 14kt . Just want to make sure its solid gold & diamond cut . So far only know of this guy from IG :

There are many stores On canal st but I would window shop at this place
I haven’t been looking at his prices but he’s pretty expensive from what I remember

If you want the best price look around don’t just go to one store
Make a day of it to get the best Bargain

i got my bale enlarged on da same block.

The stone setting in the jesus looks kinda meh
I think it's from Rafaello, the setting looks similar to these Jesus pieces from a few years back

The cuban on the Pauly D Jesus piece overpowers the pendant IMO. Ninjahood pulled off the oversized cuban + standard size Jesus piece quite well. I don't remember the size rn but I do remember that it's really heavy.

I chuckle when you guys say overpower it. Not because of sarcasm, but because it's spot on. You can't overpower the pendant because it looks bad. Ninja walked the line, but pulled it off very well.

I think it's from Rafaello, the setting looks similar to these Jesus pieces from a few years back

The cuban on the Pauly D Jesus piece overpowers the pendant IMO. Ninjahood pulled off the oversized cuban + standard size Jesus piece quite well. I don't remember the size rn but I do remember that it's really heavy.

Those “ruby” pieces irk me.

Do you know how much a ruby at that size would cost :lol:

What determines the canary color in treated diamonds ? I like laser yellow to kraft cheese yellow. Is it a request thing or ? There are some piss looking canary sorta champagne looking.

Back
Top Bottom