**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

elaborate, who do you insure with?

I use Chubb... Chubb does high value items on an individual policy. People who use their home owners are in for a rude awakening when they try to do a claim. They will not want to pay the high value... they will try to get it done at a cheaper cost unless it’s a piece of jewelry you can only get at a particular store I.E a cartier ring.

If you look up claims of even celebrities trying to get their claim value from lost pieces they usually end up in lawsuit. It should also be known that a piece of jewlery on your home owners policy doesn’t cover you when stolen while you are out of your house hence home owners.

So anyone in here saying I have it covered on my homeowners... don’t think you are okay. Further more your homeowners has limits to how much loss they will cover.

It took me a while to find mine because many companies would not insure all my pieces. That includes jewelers mutual. 2 people who would were Lloyd’s of London and Chubb. Further more for them to pay you properly your appraisal and disrception have to be very very very exact. Meaning they will only pay that 45k price is the discription when priced with a jeweler would actually come out to that cost. If your piece uses all VVs1 stones F color and your discription says white stones... it will not price out because they will price Si stones. It’s an insurance company they will try to do it for less if they can.

Also one thing I have notice as of late that everyone buying these 300-500k pieces... have you ever noticed no one brags about what it cost to insure those pieces? Interesting lol. Personal experience I can confirm 500k pieces cost 7-25k+ a year to insure depending on what the piece is made of. I’m sure some people will say you can use an umbrella policy and etc... I have no idea why you would trust an umbrella policy or some janky policy with 100’s of thousands of dollars worth of value. People don’t insure cars and art under general policy so why would you insure valuable jewlery under a general policy.

I use Chubb... Chubb does high value items on an individual policy. People who use their home owners are in for a rude awakening when they try to do a claim. They will not want to pay the high value... they will try to get it done at a cheaper cost unless it’s a piece of jewelry you can only get at a particular store I.E a cartier ring.

If you look up claims of even celebrities trying to get their claim value from lost pieces they usually end up in lawsuit. It should also be known that a piece of jewlery on your home owners policy doesn’t cover you when stolen while you are out of your house hence home owners.

So anyone in here saying I have it covered on my homeowners... don’t think you are okay. Further more your homeowners has limits to how much loss they will cover.

It took me a while to find mine because many companies would not insure all my pieces. That includes jewelers mutual. 2 people who would were Lloyd’s of London and Chubb. Further more for them to pay you properly your appraisal and disrception have to be very very very exact. Meaning they will only pay that 45k price is the discription when priced with a jeweler would actually come out to that cost. If your piece uses all VVs1 stones F color and your discription says white stones... it will not price out because they will price Si stones. It’s an insurance company they will try to do it for less if they can.

You can have your jewelry on your homeowners policy, it just needs to be scheduled on the policy, that way it even covers disappearance.

Has anyone ever gotten custom work done from Rey’s or Leon that wasn’t a Cuban?

I think my next purchase will be a bracelet, and I would like to get a solid screw cuff type bracelet without paying extra for the brand name. So if anyone knows of any reliable jewelers let me know

47078615_519140318588935_276639592166124808_n.jpg

Bouta cop another joint soon. Thinking 2mm/20-22" this time. And for a mouthpiece im doing bottom 8 silver.

Engagement ring help

I need help B .... Tryna be in the 8-10K bracket so I'm tryna rob designs off Best Brilliance and use jewelers to make me a diamond ring... Need VVS2 prob 1.8-2.5 Carats total
Who got the best deal and would work with me on price ? Icebox? I had smaller stuff made by Ben but his prices are HIGH now so I'm not sure if I can catch a deal for my money.

Engagement ring help

I need help B .... Tryna be in the 8-10K bracket so I'm tryna rob designs off Best Brilliance and use jewelers to make me a diamond ring... Need VVS2 prob 1.8-2.5 Carats total
Who got the best deal and would work with me on price ? Icebox? I had smaller stuff made by Ben but his prices are HIGH now so I'm not sure if I can catch a deal for my money.

light box jewelry...debeers selling lab made diamonds for 800 a karat...go there 1st & see if u like anything.

Back
Top Bottom