**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

But they stupid too they showed anybody that was spending over 2k the whole layout with a “ vip tour “ you could see where all the safes were , count the cameras , see the lab were that make custom pieces with , etc. Obviously they didn’t think in their wildest dreams about getttimg
Tied up at the crib while giving up the info over the phone .

Is insurance going to pay for all the loss and damage?

And the burglars could slip up if they don't liquidate the items properly.

076D4897-9A50-4018-A38E-591E05411423.png

damn.....

Is insurance going to pay for all the loss and damage?

And the burglars could slip up if they don't liquidate the items properly.
insurance gotta pay up.

depending how da thieves sell their inventory, one unique piece might leave a crumb trail to da perps.

Probably didn't think burglars would find a way to enter the store and crack the code for each safe.
I would think that having a live set of eyes on the scene would pay for itself in insurance premium reductions. The commercial building I rent from saves money this way, and the whole building is worth less than the contents of that store and it’s safes. That’s how it works in my area

I would think that having a live set of eyes on the scene would pay for itself in insurance premium reductions. The commercial building I rent from saves money this way, and the whole building is worth less than the contents of that store and it’s safes. That’s how it works in my area
I'm not saying this isn't a good idea. But the incident that occurred probably never crossed their minds.

What are those chains called that everyone wore in the early 00s. 50 cent has them on those crosses he used to wear.

Back
Top Bottom