**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

driver/ security about 4k a month on call 24hrs a day doesn't work for anyone else but me.. stays with me till i say go home. doesn't work sunday unless i ask... price doesn't change due to weekends
You don't keep a rotation in case one of them goes rogue, gets sick, etc.?

I'm guessing you're paying him in cash/crypto?

the type of people who do this job are a special type honestly... they don't have a life.. usually estranged from family and dodging child support... they are always available

Diggin through the thread lookin for pics, but anyone have shots of a 9mm 26" being worn?

Had a 28 previously, trying to decide if I should go a little shorter this time.

Diggin through the thread lookin for pics, but anyone have shots of a 9mm 26" being worn?

Had a 28 previously, trying to decide if I should go a little shorter this time.

My old Cuban was 9mm 30” and am thinking of doing 26” now. All depends on your build and preference. I suggest to get a shoe lace and tie it tha length to see. I had a smaller 26” rope that I downsized to 24” and that’s how I got my new size that I want.

I wear my jewelry all over, just really don’t be giving a F. I didn’t buy it to hide or tuck, the attention can be a bit much sometimes and you can feel people staring. My wife I think gets bothered but why can’t I enjoy what I work hard for, it’s wack others can dictate how we choose to live. Even when I travel, It crosses my mind but I still wear my stuff. How about you guys?

I wear my jewelry all over, just really don’t be giving a F. I didn’t buy it to hide or tuck, the attention can be a bit much sometimes and you can feel people staring. My wife I think gets bothered but why can’t I enjoy what I work hard for, it’s wack others can dictate how we choose to live. Even when I travel, It crosses my mind but I still wear my stuff. How about you guys?

Dude you got like a foot and 80 pounds on me , it's a lot easier to be confident

kenny-burns-meek-mill-fabolous-and-yo-gotti-attend-the-official-big-picture-id1126992002

roc boys. meek's piece was obstructed...
rapper-meek-mill-and-yg-attend-the-official-big-game-kick-off-hosted-picture-id1126991923

Palladium just crossed $1500 an ounce. Always the weird stuff that goes sky high. I remember when it was like $400 an ounce and I thought about getting some and was like why? What am I, Ironman, what am I gonna do with palladium?

Back
Top Bottom