**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wear my jewelry all over, just really don’t be giving a F. I didn’t buy it to hide or tuck, the attention can be a bit much sometimes and you can feel people staring. My wife I think gets bothered but why can’t I enjoy what I work hard for, it’s wack others can dictate how we choose to live. Even when I travel, It crosses my mind but I still wear my stuff. How about you guys?

Whats the mm on your chain and bracelet? That's my ideal setup

ice box is tripping

them youtube videos always had me like uh if i was a rapper shopping in ATL

they would have to lock the door and i aint walking out the door first if i just spent money btw

they need the two big bodyguards with the ar-15s at the door

looking like stunnaman

PAW_6905-4K.jpg

It’s all about when and where, and my personal feeling is if you live in a bad area where the likelyhood something bad could happen, better off using that extra money to move

You can get caught slipping anywhere including the burbs but I know what you mean.

As far as rocking big jewelry when traveling that’s a no for me and depending what country it’s a complete no all together even earrings.

Palladium just crossed $1500 an ounce. Always the weird stuff that goes sky high. I remember when it was like $400 an ounce and I thought about getting some and was like why? What am I, Ironman, what am I gonna do with palladium?
not sure but I don't think you'll make jewelry with it. I remember when it was even cheaper around 10 years ago when gold was near 1000 an ounce:
pd2009.gif
vs gold
au2009.gif

this stuff must suck as a jewelry metal cause it was pretty cheap compared to gold back then but I do not remember hearing about how jewelers were offering it in place of white gold.

it was probably the joker and he killed off the others involved now he setting the precious metals and stones on fire up in here it's burning hot we on fiya quinn gon take it off if it got to hot we on fiiiiyaaaaaa

Last edited:
^ that would just be dumb if they didnt have insurance especially with that amount of value in that store...

whats the specs like grams, mm and length (pause)?

I don’t have the final weight yet because they’re finishing the lock as I type this but it’s 24”, 8.5mm, and between 131-135 grams. I was very indecisive when trying to choose what mm to go with but ultimately decided on 8.5mm. I’m hoping it won’t look too small for a full size Jesus Piece.

I don’t have the final weight yet because they’re finishing the lock as I type this but it’s 24”, 8.5mm, and between 131-135 grams. I was very indecisive when trying to choose what mm to go with but ultimately decided on 8.5mm. I’m hoping it won’t look too small for a full size Jesus Piece.

8.5mm is a perfect size for a full size Jesus, that's what I have for mine and I believe Frank's is similar spec as well

Attachments

• 10860094_966758390005491_383528782_n.jpg
    10860094_966758390005491_383528782_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom