**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

HfrhGWu

is that yours?

The thing about pricing you gotta realize a lot goes in to it. Aside from labor, location/rent to make the budgets work have a lot to do with it. NYC jewelers charging 45/50 per gram is to make the rent and all that.

In Miami most of these jewelers are in lower priced locations like Hialeah or areas where rent is not that much. Hence why they can charge why less. Also throw in they don’t have a middle man and boom. You lying what you are.

Also whoever can find a flight to Miami under 3-400 and wants to buy a Cuban, take cash cause most if not all spots will work with you and you will Be still saving aside from that trip.

Odd question, I want to get a 30 gram round box link for my one ounce pamp but the piece is 55 grams and the chain would only be 30 at 24". Everything is 18kt so I'm worried I might be putting to much stress on the necklace. Looking for opinions or experience in regards to the situation.

Miami Cubans manufactured in Los Angeles???

88FEDC16-7432-4D5F-96A4-C94D63F6ED1A.gif

It’s the same place nipsey got some of his Cubans but idk if that means anything

Announcer is talking bs because back in the day more mlb players wore jewelry, Rickey Henderson, Joe Carter, Eric Davis, Deion of course, Arthur Rhodes, even Cal Ripken Jr.

Last edited:
Odd question, I want to get a 30 gram round box link for my one ounce pamp but the piece is 55 grams and the chain would only be 30 at 24". Everything is 18kt so I'm worried I might be putting to much stress on the necklace. Looking for opinions or experience in regards to the situation.
since nobody answered yet I think it's best to go with a heavier chain but I also think it'll get stressed/stretched no matter what. the watch often has a metal bracelet that is hallow and significantly lighter than the case + movement but I don't think the bracelet completely fails very often, it just ages poorly. since it's gold you at least have materiel(s) of immediate cash value or stuff you can hoard until it's worth moar than what you paid.

Baseball players always have dope chains... waiting for one of these Rockies players to walk into my store, but so far I've only meet one minor league player for the Yankees back when I lived in Michigan... sold a bridal.

Back
Top Bottom