**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I finally received my cuban link from reys. They did a great job and good communication. The only issue is I ordered the chain slightly too long. What’s the best way to get it shortened 2 inches?

I finally received my cuban link from reys. They did a great job and good communication. The only issue is I ordered the chain slightly too long. What’s the best way to get it shortened 2 inches?
I believe you take it to a jeweler and they take links out.

How long is it?

Pretty straight forward, send it back and have them fix it or find a jeweler that can do custom work so you get a great fix.

Send it back and get what you paid for.

what length chain did you get? "Pause"

get your weight up so that it sits higher

Back
Top Bottom