**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My homie just sent me this on IG asking if it’s a good price. Idk **** about jewelry. My mind is that it’s too cheap. What should I tell him NT?

My homie just sent me this on IG asking if it’s a good price. Idk **** about jewelry. My mind is that it’s too cheap. What should I tell him NT?

how much does it weigh?
if it weighs more than 25 grams it's a steal, gold content wise given the price of gold

Mal got one of my favorite set ups. Low key and tasteful.

05E8811E-D943-47CA-907B-6336C5E4C973.gif

That a Jacob piece mal has? Assuming so since his bro is Bigs.
I think it's a block or brick type factory Jesus but who knows:
Screenshot (11).png

I like the rose gold but The Jesus could use sum ice.

Last edited:
Dude on ig messaged him back and said they’re 20 grams and solid 10k gold.

Should I tell him to pull the trigger or pass and keep looking?

pass. negotiate down to $400, if they dont take it, forget it. 10kt is trash so its value is already low, by value i mean after you buy it its worth is disrespected.

but if for example someone is selling me a 10kt necklace for $50 but it's worth $300, damn right ima cop it even if it's 10kt. Cuz I could either get the scrap metal value which'd be worth more than $50, or get it melted with a bunch of other jewelery at steal prices and get something in 14kt made. if labor cancels out the profits or whatever, then you can always trade in ur multiple pieces of jewelery for something that more or less is of the same value

Don’t buy any jewelry from Boston jewelers. Just look at that Victoria place page its all trash.

I’ve actually seen videos on IG of Street cats/ rapper dudes pull up w police to get their money back from that place lol.

Anyone have the connect on iced G-Shock for a good price? Been looking for a fun daily watch and can’t find one anywhere.

Sup jewlery heads,

Bout to get a starter chain. Some simple ish.

Looking online and bouncing figures off my friends,

A 14K yellow hollow rope , 3-3.5mm, 18 inches would go around $750.

Fair deal? any reputable online sites? Or better off just hittin the local jewelers for something that simple. Also what weight in grams would something like this be? Dont want to get played at the shop, wanna come in with figures and math correct.

I know the value can fluctuate, but is it normal for a quote on a chain to increase >$4/gram in about a week? Was quoted almost $1K less a week ago for a cuban from Leon (they did quote me 6 more grams this time, but that just seems like a big jump)

Back
Top Bottom