**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn guess Rey thinks hes Ben Baller now with his prices...lightweight chains always been a lil higher tho im sure anything over 100grams a couple dollars less per gram. Prices skyrocketed in La jewelry district too recently copped a small 3mm franco and every place quoted me around $37-39 per gram. Last year they were around $32. Might as well copp dont think gold goin down soon.

Damn guess Rey thinks hes Ben Baller now with his prices...lightweight chains always been a lil higher tho im sure anything over 100grams a couple dollars less per gram. Prices skyrocketed in La jewelry district too recently copped a small 3mm franco and every place quoted me around $37-39 per gram. Last year they were around $32. Might as well copp dont think gold goin down soon.

gold prices dipped last year, I copped and made it out on top. so glad I did. stocks have been poppin too. But Trump will prolly f us all over with a recession accelerated by trade wars within 18 months.

The hustlers in the hood don't even really wear chains no more, I notice the fashion trend is to wear a thin rope chain with angels or something trendy. But then da bracelets are friggin brolic.

I understand exactly what you’re saying cause every time I step out 70%of the cats I seeing wearing jewelry got this same look

Pics of the franco? What store/booth did you cop from?

What are your thoughts on these 3 gold chains I saw these in Montreal. Prices in USD from left to right are $255, $300, $525. I don't have info on weights yet, going back on Sunday, really like the design on the far right.
IMG_20190707_105827.jpg
IMG_20190707_105835.jpg

IMG_20190707_105831.jpg

NT, so I bought a bunch of Cartier jewelry over the years that has individual serial #'s. Is there any way to get these serial #'s checked to ensure that I didn't buy a bunch of hot stuff that will get confiscated if I go to get them serviced by Cartier?

NT, so I bought a bunch of Cartier jewelry over the years that has individual serial #'s. Is there any way to get these serial #'s checked to ensure that I didn't buy a bunch of hot stuff that will get confiscated if I go to get them serviced by Cartier?

Man let me find out u got one of my love rings stolen back in the day :-/

Man let me find out u got one of my love rings stolen back in the day :-/
well they're not rings so I think we're good, sorry for you lost tho. I do think that there are prolly a lot of ppl who aren't careful about what they are selling. at least it's worth it's wait in gold I guess.

Back
Top Bottom