**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

just watched shottas again the other day after not seeing it for years. rip.

shot out to skinny dj khalid in the movie

btw this is what I mean by how the crown floats over the top of Jesus JIC any1 is not familial, I think most who are fans who have yet to pick 1 up are but it's looking like Jesus piece picture dump as of late so why not:
WP_20190930_044.jpg
WP_20190930_072[94].jpg

on the Ghostface/Lisro the crown is completely attached to the the piece. this piece is actually not a Jacob but I think this feature is the same on a legit Jacob or exact copy, I would appreciate any NT who has 1 to set it straight.

jacob pieces are modular.

The prices went up by a few hundred the past few years, but I bought a couple 18k francos from Merinda. They do great work. I only have 18k stuff

You know where to cop a silver one by chance? I won a free custom silver pendant last month that is coming soon. I'm probably getting a figaro unless I can find a cheap franco cause the Figaro from jumpey2003 on ebay is like $20-$30 for the length and width i want. Really cheap

Does anyone know how much cheaper an if&co pendant is without a chain? I've been wearing jewelry from a hated jeweler on here & I want to step it up. But I saw outrageous prices on if&co for simple francos that they probably dont even make

Does anyone know how much cheaper an if&co pendant is without a chain? I've been wearing jewelry from a hated jeweler on here & I want to step it up. But I saw outrageous prices on if&co for simple francos that they probably dont even make

You should email them and see. I remember back in 2016 someone said the price for a Jp from if w/out the chain was significantly cheaper.

You should email them and see. I remember back in 2016 someone said the price for a Jp from if w/out the chain was significantly cheaper.

that was me... it seems the prices fluctuate from whomever sells it to you... bought a baby Jesus 2016 it was 1300 cheaper without the chain...but this was when Ken was working there so I don't know if he was doing deals on the low or whatever but he not there no more

You know where to cop a silver one by chance? I won a free custom silver pendant last month that is coming soon. I'm probably getting a figaro unless I can find a cheap franco cause the Figaro from jumpey2003 on ebay is like $20-$30 for the length and width i want. Really cheap

I had this one for a while but sent it back as I got one in 14k instead. Good quality but definitely not as cheap. Likely heavier than the jumpey figaro though.

Amazon product ASIN B07L1DZHSX

Best place to inquire via email or online about getting something done like this (I’m in Houston and would consider going local as well)? Looking at 18k and up. Maybe different proportions - ones going to my daughter (newborn) and the other will go to me.

FB7120CB-C7E7-4A92-95DE-5A3C41BAC7E6.jpeg
5BD5CA50-3304-4B34-8A99-73BACDA4CFE8.jpeg
C62E4D9C-83FB-4611-B79F-FA26B9B9A064.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom