**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that was me... it seems the prices fluctuate from whomever sells it to you... bought a baby Jesus 2016 it was 1300 cheaper without the chain...but this was when Ken was working there so I don't know if he was doing deals on the low or whatever but he not there no more

u end up keeping the piece?

? C30BE29B-C3F6-42E9-B053-65B19064F79A.png
Let me find you think this mold is better than ifs aswell ??? looks like little guy has down syndrome
ya i still got it
You happy with you purchase after this time or you wish you went somewhere else? They want 4.5k plain Jane ?

Let me find you think this mold is better than ifs aswell ??? looks like little guy has down syndrome

I never mentioned anything about lax's terrible attempt vs. your terrible screech looking ifandco piece

But apparently my opinion holds more weight than your own since you're mentioning it.

im happy with my purchase... only time i think of getting rid of it is if i want something else... im at that point where i dont want to buy new pieces and rather just trade my old one... but you get peanuts for custom pieces unfortunately...

the bail looks good. as for Jesus, he would look better with moar ice (flooded Jacob style) & a different chin/beard. the round beard looks good on the crown and throne/Jacob x Kanye typa Jesus but mostly due to how it balances the harshness of the crown.

Best place to inquire via email or online about getting something done like this (I’m in Houston and would consider going local as well)? Looking at 18k and up. Maybe different proportions - ones going to my daughter (newborn) and the other will go to me.

FB7120CB-C7E7-4A92-95DE-5A3C41BAC7E6.jpeg
5BD5CA50-3304-4B34-8A99-73BACDA4CFE8.jpeg
C62E4D9C-83FB-4611-B79F-FA26B9B9A064.jpeg
If you search ig or maybe someone one here knows there is a guy that does a lot of the outsourcing for different Houston jewelers. Something like that doesn’t seem hard and would cut out the middleman.

If you search ig or maybe someone one here knows there is a guy that does a lot of the outsourcing for different Houston jewelers. Something like that doesn’t seem hard and would cut out the middleman.

what should I be searching on IG. Not jimmyboi hopefully.

what should I be searching on IG. Not jimmyboi hopefully.
Nah man I’m totally clueless. A dude I know put me on his ig but it was a long time ago, his work has been posted here before via ig. He does a lot of their outsourcing. The guy that told me about him had a picture charm with the bezel and said he bought it from king Johnny. He said the dude saw him at the movies and said he made the piece and showed him in his phone. He said he got another one made like 2gs cheaper with better diamonds.
Go to some of the higher floors in the jewelry trade center. I had a 2 finger made there from a guy in a high up little hole in the wall office. No storefront and had an old man in their setting diamonds and had catalog jewelry. He had lil flips clover piece whoich he bought from king Johnny. Just go up there and wander around. The jeweler even sent me to a refiner to get my stuff melted. I was dumb tho and didn’t deal with him just dropped my scrap off. It was up there too tho. That’s basically the diamond district. I think the concentration of jewelers and manufacturing sites are gonna be there because the network and jewlery business specific security is so deeply rooted in that building
Tv Johnny’s factory used to be in that old Bally fitness building behind the mall. Doubt it now since he has that complex.

Last edited:
2.5mm diamondcut
copped a 2.5 and 3mm from Jacoje last month, very impressed with them as well, but gonna try to check out the guys in the Jewelry district LA and see what they got.
Anymore pictures of your franco chains?

what are some well known good pieces to come from a Houston based jeweler that aren't teef?

yeah that was a good 1. Houston jewelers seam to get laughed at by Ben Baller & others but I think they make a lot of grills so you can't front on the business. Pimp C also told ppl not to wear aftermarket watch parts like 19-20 years ago & it seams to be a big rule in the watch game to this day. I've been looking for a legit 18k gold Cartier band for my Cartier watch for awhile now & it really looks like I'll either have to buy the entire watch all over again and just use the rest for parts if I don't feel like selling it after detaching the band or spend a lotta money with a jeweler on a custom piece and see if they can find it. The latter is a good option since a Jesus I Recently bought doesn't have the best quality stones & I think I want a white or rose 1 anyways.

You guys know where I can sell jewelry without losing 90% of the value?

I have 2 cluster earrings (si1 g) & a single 15 pointer stud (si1 g). Plus my dumbass bought a small chain from Jacoje along with a pendant from a local shop cause I wanted to have something on the neck, not realizing an if&co nano jesus (same size as the pendant) costs $125 more than what I paid. Now I feel like a dumb ****

You guys know where I can sell jewelry without losing 90% of the value?

I have 2 cluster earrings (si1 g) & a single 15 pointer stud (si1 g). Plus my dumbass bought a small chain from Jacoje along with a pendant from a local shop cause I wanted to have something on the neck, not realizing an if&co nano jesus (same size as the pendant) costs $125 more than what I paid. Now I feel like a dumb ****

How much did the chain and pendant cost you ? Is it 14k gold ? How heavy is it in grams ?

All this is vital info to help you out . I can tell you know the best place to sell the earrings is ebay , but you have to know details and take nice pics .

How much did the chain and pendant cost you ? Is it 14k gold ? How heavy is it in grams ?

All this is vital info to help you out . I can tell you know the best place to sell the earrings is ebay , but you have to know details and take nice pics .
Its 18 inches 14k 6.2 grams cost me $275. My local jeweler is gonna take the pendant back so I just need to get rid of the chain & earrings. I added my old kite earrings, i honestly dont expect more than $35 for them

Attachments

• 207A1DEB-2A73-45B6-992F-1A761C3375A1.jpeg
    207A1DEB-2A73-45B6-992F-1A761C3375A1.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 124
  • C8F97233-6983-4EBE-8BBC-A18FD2499D11.jpeg
    C8F97233-6983-4EBE-8BBC-A18FD2499D11.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 8DFB0341-7A1D-47B9-A302-CAE711D37F10.jpeg
    8DFB0341-7A1D-47B9-A302-CAE711D37F10.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 156
  • B45E3211-8F55-48DD-9AB3-A3F5CBEADEE1.jpeg
    B45E3211-8F55-48DD-9AB3-A3F5CBEADEE1.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 878
  • 45EF5E0E-3C9B-4EB6-9A29-C3FF75D8F29E.jpeg
    45EF5E0E-3C9B-4EB6-9A29-C3FF75D8F29E.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 1,265
At least you didn't spend much . A jewelry store is going to give at the most 170 to $180 for the chain ( they have to make some profit re selling it ).

Sounds like I'm better off keeping it then

lol, most dudes in here took a bigger loss than 90 dollars . Why would you have a 18 inch 6 gram chain in the first place ?

BTW : The if & co nano jesus piece is small as hell . I had the micro fully iced out one and taught it is small garbage after seeing it in person and ended up selling it .

Back
Top Bottom