**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

There's no helping cats like this
I don't live in the USA, so I can't just search around for good local jewelers. I need to find someone that I can tust ith delivering jewelry overseeas. More than likely the most trusted jewelers would be those that are popular.

I am open to any trusted jeweler recommendations, though.

I don't live in the USA, so I can't just search around for good local jewelers. I need to find someone that I can tust ith delivering jewelry overseeas. More than likely the most trusted jewelers would be those that are popular.

If it's just a ring just have them insure it and ship it out imo

Where are you? If you can get to Bahrain or Dubai just get it out there. One thing I noticed is travel isn't crazy in those areas.

everyone already talked about from Miami is more than reputable.

It really depends on who you deal with out there. I was introduced to a guy out there named Lasheen. He has a shop in the Gold City complex. A mason brother introduced us so making deals became easy. I was pretty much getting gold at cost out there. Plus I brought him a ton of folks so sometimes he would kick me down even better deals. He would start at a number, I would say my number and then we would meet in the middle.

Crazy part is I don't wear the CA one much anymore. Rocking the TMC hard. The chain for the cali piece is way too long.

This was the shot I took when I left his store with everything I had from him.

20191102_143209.jpg
How much were u paying per gram of 18k?
those chains hallow? When I was there majority of was hollow. They really don’t cater to US style Jewlery. I had to go to a store in the cut for 14k (mostly African and American purchasers.) but I will give them that they could make mostly anything u wanted.

It really depends on who you deal with out there. I was introduced to a guy out there named Lasheen. He has a shop in the Gold City complex. A mason brother introduced us so making deals became easy. I was pretty much getting gold at cost out there. Plus I brought him a ton of folks so sometimes he would kick me down even better deals. He would start at a number, I would say my number and then we would meet in the middle.

Crazy part is I don't wear the CA one much anymore. Rocking the TMC hard. The chain for the cali piece is way too long.

This was the shot I took when I left his store with everything I had from him.

20191102_143209.jpg
Dope. How many inches is the chain on the TMC pendant?

How much were u paying per gram of 18k?
those chains hallow? When I was there majority of was hollow. They really don’t cater to US style Jewlery. I had to go to a store in the cut for 14k (mostly African and American purchasers.) but I will give them that they could make mostly anything u wanted.

The smaller ones are hollow. The thicker ones are heavy.

When I was there in 2017 about 30 a gram.

When I was there over the summer 32 a gram.

Right now I just wear the 3 chains with my kids and the TMC.

Gonna get a three sided kartooshe made (that's what they call the name plates out there). Once I get that I'll go down to that, my wife's Kartooshe and the TMC.

I haven't rocked the Cali piece in a while.....

On don c Instagram story he’s showing off a new jesus piece. Could this one be the new one Kanye just bought???????

I actually think the Jesus I saw him handle in that video w/ Jacob was bigger. that 1 may actually fit with his style of dress these days tho.

Damn pac that is dope.
I just want a regular gold chain. I was gonna go to Kay :lol:
What’s my beat bet in LA for something around 3-400?
Barely starting

Damn pac that is dope.
I just want a regular gold chain. I was gonna go to Kay :lol:
What’s my beat bet in LA for something around 3-400?
Barely starting

No idea bro. All my jewelry was purchased in Bahrain since the prices are better out there.

Bought a 14k cuban about 10mm about a year ago but I really don't wear it much. how much is gold going for now and where are places that I could sell it? I want a small rope or two just something for everyday. Thanks in advance fellas.

Bought a 14k cuban about 10mm about a year ago but I really don't wear it much. how much is gold going for now and where are places that I could sell it? I want a small rope or two just something for everyday. Thanks in advance fellas.

Depends what you have locally, but you'll get the worst prices at those "We Buy Gold" spots, pawn shop might be a bit better than that. Selling directly to another person would get you the best price, otherwise see if any local jewelers would give you a decent price on it.

Back
Top Bottom