**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jay-Z Gives Out Rolex Watches as VIP Passes

its got to do wit da alloys.

gold always gonna be gold, properties don't change.
yeah I've just scene ppl say that porosity can lead to weakness down the line but I have a Cartier bracelet that is at least 20 years old with pitting (not sure if this is the same thing) and I don't think it's going to fall apart any time soon. if it's glaring error like on the face of Jesus then that's what it is & it prolly deserves the wrath of instagram.

Dame's watch band looks a bit stretched in that diabeetus video. I really think that ppl with the funds should go for a Masterpiece/Pearlmaster, they're very beautiful IMO and the bracelet is possibly stronger. The newer version which has the date only may be considered a ladies watch tho & the older are getting old. JIC anyone isn't familial these are the older:
80b6eea285e40a4fc3dc0a67f5772b30.jpg

56392b.jpg

this is the newer, I don't like the iced out numbers at all:
m86285-0004.png

I don't eem know the cost. It's mid 50's on fleabay & chrono24 but IDK if those are ppl who are authorized by Rolex. if you're in a town with a busy jewelry district you could have prolly gotten a platinum masterpiece for the low in the past couple years with platinum prices down, ppl seam to say that it was 100k brand new 20 years ago.

Ninja : How much that watch cost ?

Some of us use Paperlesspost for party invitations. Some us go all fancy and use actual paper. And some of us (“some of us” being Jay-Z) take their party invite game to the next level and send Rolex Daytonas. Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz both received Daytonas as VIP passes to this year’s Shawn Carter Foundation Gala, founded by Jay-Z and his mother Gloria Carter in 2003 to empower youth and communities in need.
The Daytonas evidently also came with a bottle of Armand de Brignac (“Ace of Spades”) champagne, a company purchased in 2014 by Jay-Z. A yellow gold Daytona like this sells for just shy of $40k, so — not a bad way to get an invite, and a pretty damn generous gift gift, if you ask us. From Meek Mill’s and Swizz Beatz’s Instagram stories, the Daytona in question looks to be the ref. 116508, which features a 40mm yellow gold case, cal. 4130 movement and black dial set with diamonds.[\i]

https://gearpatrol.com/2019/11/08/jay-z-rolex-daytona-gala-invitation/

not bad, I think fleabay was instrumental in making Rolex attainable to just about anyone who can stack a bit. I've almost purchased an 18038 numerous times but I like the newer 100% polished finish Rolex cases. I think the older ones don't always turn out good if they're done after the fact (refinishing I mean).

Looks like rafaello redid the Pharrell ring by Lorraine but they used white gold & white stones then iced out the band. Looks ok but I’m sure the stone isn’t Lorraine quality.

Back
Top Bottom