**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: AFTER 12 YEARS NINJAHOOD GOT DA JESUS PIECE & CHAIN:..**

Joined Nov 18, 2014
Ive been looking at getting a Cuban bracelet this year....

thoughts?
those locks end up making a bracelet look like a mini id bracelet in a way that I don't like.
Unfortunately, no the pic is about 2 years old. It was sold for 5500 14K gold. I found out about this piece like 3 months after it was sold. The jeweler who sold it bought it from some wholesaler. Maybe Tito's inventory when he passed? That piece is floating around somewhere I can't find the current owner of the piece. I constantly browse online to see if I can find a real Tito piece online they are very hard to find. Besides Puff and Frank and another guy on IG i don't know if anyone else has a piece. I actually contacted the family of Tito so waiting on their response. Maybe they have something. From my research the molds have been destroyed
how much do you think that guy should charge to make a mold? not saying 5 grand isn't cheap but what should it be?

Joined Aug 4, 2013
those locks end up making a bracelet look like a mini id bracelet in a way that I don't like.

how much do you think that guy should charge to make a mold? not saying 5 grand isn't cheap but what should it be?
For just a mold I would charge just enough to make a master mold that way I could keep on file and make as many as needed. Seems like no demand for this piece or other jewelers would sell them

Joined Mar 19, 2018
According to TV Johnny website each tooth is 4K so 16 teeth would make that grill around 64k 18k white gold S1 stones. Now if bettter quality stones than obviously more
The website is always way off. If you go in there with 20k cash you can get it

Joined Nov 18, 2014
For just a mold I would charge just enough to make a master mold that way I could keep on file and make as many as needed. Seems like no demand for this piece or other jewelers would sell them
how much should sum1 charge to duplicate their Jesus piece tho? I've never had a custom piece made but I think the labour for a good looking design could get expensive since you wanna go with sum1 who's proven that they are good at hand carving wax or good at CAD. I don't think the demand for any standard sized iced out Jesus is very high rn. If Biggie goes into the rock & roll hall of fame this year the pieces might go there (if they're still around) as part of an exhibit so maybe pictures could be taken if what Frank has posted over the years isn't good enough.

Joined Aug 4, 2013
I offered someone $500-1000 just to go to a jeweler of their choice to make a mold which I would then pay the jeweler to do and they said no
how much should sum1 charge to duplicate their Jesus piece tho? I've never had a custom piece made but I think the labour for a good looking design could get expensive since you wanna go with sum1 who's proven that they are good at hand carving wax or good at CAD. I don't think the demand for any standard sized iced out Jesus is very high rn. If Biggie goes into the rock & roll hall of fame this year the pieces might go there (if they're still around) as part of an exhibit so maybe pictures could be taken if what Frank has posted over the years isn't good enough.

Girl Thats Jules

Formerly 'girl thats jules'
Joined Mar 27, 2007
Take all the diamonds out and cop a few big solitaires and make a good ring
I don't really like rings. Idk what I'm gonna do. I might do a similar grill with just all black diamonds everywhere. I'm getting old though. :frown: Might not want to wear it.

Joined Jul 28, 2013
Looking at a 8mm 24” 14k Cuban. Is Daniels my best bet? Obviously quality, reputation and price are the biggest selling points for me. Also, the raised lettering and diamond sleek lock are both musts for me. Not sure if anywhere else offers those options and a decent price.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
i got a similar combo compared to diddy but obviously not as iced out and expensive lol... got me a cuban and baby jesus which is inferior to tito and smaller and my benz piece is hollow with a rope... makes me want to rock both chains out instead of tucking it in... on another note that tito never gets old if i were diddy though id get a thicker cuban

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Looking at a 8mm 24” 14k Cuban. Is Daniels my best bet? Obviously quality, reputation and price are the biggest selling points for me. Also, the raised lettering and diamond sleek lock are both musts for me. Not sure if anywhere else offers those options and a decent price.
Grimal, and leon both do da new coffin style lock too...i dont think i seen Rey's do it.

Top Bottom