**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Wouldn’t be surprised.
I know nova gold does great prices for gold. Especially Franco’s. They are an shop that has its home base out of Italy. I got my 3.5 rope from them.
if u in
The SoCal region u would be a fool not to go to them to get gold Jewlery (not including miami cubans).

might have to go and see the selection soon 👀

I gave a lowball offer and they took it for the heavy cross. I hope it's not too big for my chain when I get it Thursday . The seller has a 30 day return policy , so I should be alright

pink.jpg

Looking for a nice clean small piece for around 3kish. Yellow gold and diamonds, preferably 14k.

I've been told there is Black Rhodum with White Diamond in a Tito Style by Rafaello & Co does anyone have pictures
this may be what you were told about:

Avianne so not Rafaello but it's from 2009. I actually tried to buy it off their website back in 2011 w/ intent of switching it to white gold but they didn't have it. I think this was made off the same piece or maybe even is the same piece:

bccd1f2c793611e2bfae22000a9e0782_7.jpg

this picture is from NT awhile back, a jeweler called Treasures in Chicago had this I believe but again this was a long ago. the hair settings look nice and chunky from this angle but I'm not sure how this piece looks from other angles. I think it's the same type of pendant Roc Marciano was wearing a few years back and the face looks a bit off from what I remember.

Last edited:

Avianne so not Rafaello but it's from 2009. I actually tried to buy it off their website back in 2011 w/ intent of switching it to white gold but they didn't have it. I think this was made off the same piece or maybe even is the same piece:

this picture is from NT awhile back, a jeweler called Treasures in Chicago had this I believe but again this was a long ago. the hair settings look nice and chunky from this angle but I'm not sure how this piece looks from other angles. I think it's the same type of pendant Roc Marciano was wearing a few years back and the face looks a bit off from what I remember.

/

treasures got some decent Jesus pieces. i bought my first Jesus piece from them in like 2005 and then sold it to upgrade. i'd stick to the jacob/icebox mold personally. the george tito rendition looks promising, but not at the heavy weight 250+grams he was talking about.

Speaking of francos, I’m looking at this 18k 22g joint. Gonna go by the jeweler tonight and check it out. Thanks for all the knowledge you guys drop in here.

Back
Top Bottom