**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

20200722_132908.jpg
20200722_132716.jpg
20200722_132621.jpg

Hi guys I am new to this. Can anyone help me out where a good place to shop for this product is?

16", thin, but Si1 diamonds not CZ. I have read that GLD is overpriced anyways (and it's out of stock anyways). Where should I be looking for a piece like this? Thanks!

Hi guys I am new to this. Can anyone help me out where a good place to shop for this product is?

16", thin, but Si1 diamonds not CZ. I have read that GLD is overpriced anyways (and it's out of stock anyways). Where should I be looking for a piece like this? Thanks!

ooohhh boi.....

Ha care to elaborate? I wasn't looking to buy from them, it is just the description of what I'm looking for. Is GLD that bad? All I read is that they are pretty overpriced which is why I would like to avoid them and get pointed in the right direction.

Unless you're a child or built like a child or a woman, 16" is too short
I'm 5'8". I thought my gold chain was 16" but I'll measure it tomorrow morning. Maybe it's 18" afterall. I like to have it short, not choker short obviously but don't want it to drop too far down.

Edit: my bad just measured it now, it's 18 not 16

I'm 5'8". I thought my gold chain was 16" but I'll measure it tomorrow morning. Maybe it's 18" afterall. I like to have it short, not choker short obviously but don't want it to drop too far down.

You must be real skinny , I might be shorter than you and 20 inch chain Is the lowest I can go

You must be real skinny , I might be shorter than you and 20 inch chain Is the lowest I can go
I'm skinny but not super skinny. Based on photos of lengths, 20" might be perfect. Going to have to try on something similar in the near future. Right now I'm just looking for good places to shop at. Not going to order today or tomorrow, thinking within the next month or two. Looking to learn more before pulling any trigger, I'm very new to this.

Ha care to elaborate? I wasn't looking to buy from them, it is just the description of what I'm looking for. Is GLD that bad? All I read is that they are pretty overpriced which is why I would like to avoid them and get pointed in the right direction.
GLD is not a legit Jewlery shop maynge. It’s costume Jewlery :lol: it’s all gold plated if at best. That stuff will turn ur neck green bruh
That’s why we all smh @ you.
Ain’t nothing “slight” About a tennis chain bro. Diamonds can be super expensive to expensive. Diamonds are a lot to deal with if u have a budget.
if ur interested Go to ur local Jewlery district N shop around.

here’s some online shops
Look at the prices. Ain’t nothing “slight” about a tennis chain 😂

U can check out Marchello the jeweler on ig. He has good deals on that stuff but the quality and validity of the diamonds might be something to worry about.
diamonds are a different beast to deal with.

Last edited:
GLD is not a legit Jewlery shop maynge. It’s costume Jewlery :lol: it’s all gold plated if at best. That stuff will turn ur neck green bruh
That’s why we all smh @ you.
Ain’t nothing “slight” About a tennis chain bro. Diamonds can be super expensive to expensive. Diamonds are a lot to deal with if u have a budget.
if ur interested Go to ur local Jewlery district N shop around.
And I wasn't arguing that they are legit or not, I only used it as reference for the item I was looking for.

I'm aware it's expensive, but I'd like to shop somewhere that is recommended, that's why I'm asking. Not trying to pay $15k to some **** shop when there is a legit website that sells it for $5k (I don't know the exact prices of these so sorry if I'm way off but the point stands).

Thanks for the local jeweler suggestion, if they have the best prices then I'll look around and check the reviews of them too.

Edit: just saw the links too, thanks!

Look at King Johnnie's IG...he got starter tennis necklaces around a couple few thousand

So first and foremost I need to get the exact length down, but it seems like the best deals would be something like this:

Back
Top Bottom