**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Let’s see how dat thang hang :nerd:

haven’t seen a double Cuban setup in a while on here. I remember seeing another nter wit a 🔥 setup.

2 x 9mm gonna be like an 18mm chain for a fraction of the price.
I was looking to get a double 12mm set up them gold skyrocketed killing my dreams

some NTer had a double 18k setup on here.... one was gold the other was rose gold... forgot the mm but it was pretty brolic like 12-13mm he was a pats fan so i didnt pay no mind really lol
13mm I think it was, 4 sum reason I was remembering both of them being yellow but maybe that was another NTer who had major 18k set ups from Reys. lots of pictures are disappeared : -(

Do you guys think herringbones will ever be relevant again? I've been wanting one for nostalgic reasons lately although I know one kink in it and it's wrap. Where is a good place to buy one?

Do you guys think herringbones will ever be relevant again? I've been wanting one for nostalgic reasons lately although I know one kink in it and it's wrap. Where is a good place to buy one?
I want one or 2 as well. Jus for the summer tho. Tupac “I get around” video vibes...don’t see them much tho.

how is a twist in a herringbone fixed? I really like how they look too, I was watching a few on thebay but ended up going w/ a gold band for a watch that I've been in search of for years.

Last edited:
I want one or 2 as well. Jus for the summer tho. Tupac “I get around” video vibes...don’t see them much tho.
Yessir my man I'm with you on that. It would be for summer for me as well..

finally, my twin cubans, both 9mm, 14k, was gonna both be 22", but went 22" and 23" shout out to egaroc1 egaroc1 :pimp:

22" @ 136 gr. and 23" @ 143

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 4.20.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 4.20.51 PM.png
wow this is beautiful

bad pic but eh, just to show em on neck..def under estimated the "tightness" since I was so used to my ropes, not like theyre choker or anything, i guess its more so not being used to having something as heavy as these without alot of hang time.

specs are 22" 136.5 gr and 23" 143.5 gr, basically 18mm at 280 gr.

IMG_3141.JPG
Clean look

bad pic but eh, just to show em on neck..def under estimated the "tightness" since I was so used to my ropes, not like theyre choker or anything, i guess its more so not being used to having something as heavy as these without alot of hang time.

specs are 22" 136.5 gr and 23" 143.5 gr, basically 18mm at 280 gr.

IMG_3141.JPG
Piffery 🔥
The bigger the girth/mm the shorter the chain will hang. But it looks dope. You will get over the way u feel. It’s like transitioning from NT denim to normal size denim :lol:
I’ve seen some nters post their 22/24 inch chains and it lands in the middle of their chest :lol:
My bro thicc :nerd:

Last edited:
Piffery 🔥
The bigger the girth/mm the shorter the chain will hang. But it looks dope. You will get over the way u feel. It’s like transitioning from NT denim to normal size denim :lol:
I’ve seen some nters post ther 22/24 inch chains and it lands in the middle of their chest :lol:
My bro thicc :nerd:

yea i wore em all day today finally and idk if i can do it daily :lol: or maybe i can idk yet...they dont feel overly flossy maybe the shortness does help that at least in my case

thicc boyz outchea...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom