**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

giphy.gif

Dope pickups, I like that double setup, with gold rising I actually decided to cash out recently , probably could have waited but wanted to use the money to invest in something and had bigger fish to fry. Without going into a breakdown per piece I made 5k overall on what I spent selling my setup, so it may be worth testing the waters. I purchased at roughly $30 per gram.

Because jewelry isn’t shoes. Same reason this thread exist “on a sneaker message board”

then you got to start jewelrytalk and that would be the best place to sell jewelry not niketalk

there are a lot of threads in the general section that have nothing to do with sneakers

this thread is more on a sneaker heads level
a lot of people who buy jewelry such as a Cuban link are into sneakers so this thread makes sense
but selling gold on Here I don’t know

Last edited:
they you got to start jewelrytalk and that would be the best place to sell jewelry not niketalk

tyere are a lot of threads in the general section that have nothing to do with sneakers

this thread is more on a sneaker heads level
a lot of people who buy jewelry such as a Cuban link are into sneakers so this thread makes sense
but selling gold on Here I don’t know
Didn’t ask for your opinion though. Just stated something I’d like to see nothing more nothing less. Carry on

I have a 2000 credit at icebox. Wanted to buy a gold bar but found out they can’t give me a gold bar. What should I get?

Didn’t ask for your opinion though. Just stated something I’d like to see nothing more nothing less. Carry on

you can carry on this is a message board
you could just skip over my post

as I’ll skip over your posts for now on
no need to have an attitude

Oh I’ve gotten all my stuff from them. But I had a deposit down but can’t get a refund store policy. So I gotta get something. They won’t sell me a gold bar or gold grain. Has to be jewelry

Oh I’ve gotten all my stuff from them. But I had a deposit down but can’t get a refund store policy. So I gotta get something. They won’t sell me a gold bar or gold grain. Has to be jewelry

damn that sucks your stuck with 2k store credit.
that silly they have gold bars that’s how they make jewelry why not just give you one

Dope pickups, I like that double setup, with gold rising I actually decided to cash out recently , probably could have waited but wanted to use the money to invest in something and had bigger fish to fry. Without going into a breakdown per piece I made 5k overall on what I spent selling my setup, so it may be worth testing the waters. I purchased at roughly $30 per gram.

Where did you sell your setup? im looking to get rid of mine too

Back
Top Bottom