**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I recently had a couple of custom pieces done by IF&CO. Overall I’m happy with how they came out. Of the pieces that are currently being made, I tend to gravitate towards theirs and the one made by Icebox
1597427544753.jpeg

1597427578000.jpeg
Setup is dope af :pimp:
If has my favorite mold imo. Mind me asking what you paid for the custom work between the two? I copped the micro last year thinking I was gonna cop the baby from if but I found a better deal on another.
20190928_102859.jpg

ill admit IF is overpriced but their quality is top notch... dont regret copping a baby jesus off them... still rock it to this day
Agreed. Overall experience was very positive, and pretty quick turnaround. Quality pieces for sure but prices are on the higher side. I checked their site for some stuff about a week ago and noticed that many pieces like the Baby size have since increased by $1k.

Nah there prices have been high as hell lol

their prices are high as hell regardless... but im just saying its really high right now because of inflation and cuz gold is just wild expensive right now... regardless IF is and was overpriced which cant be argued but the quality on their pieces is top notch

Back
Top Bottom