**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

First time seeing that. Gary said 9k for this nationals logo 🥴. 4K more than I’m willing to spend atm.... and that was 10k too.
4E4F2F19-376D-45AF-95D6-F93DE11C3DCD.jpeg

1601513804878.png

When i seen that 10k i had to just see how much extra they taxing lol. And this 14k

golden sun does good work but they are not cheap... i was surprised they were taxing me more than ifandco lol

golden sun does good work but they are not cheap... i was surprised they were taxing me more than ifandco lol
U ain’t lying. I didn’t even ask about the custom piece they scared me away with the 9k. I’ve been dming a few other people and depending on size cheapest I got was 2800 for 1.5 inch and 2.5 inch 6kish

i know your in michigan so i was going to say hit up hutchs jewelry... i never copped from them so unsure of their pricing but on their ig they look like they do good work

i know your in michigan so i was going to say hit up hutchs jewelry... i never copped from them so unsure of their pricing but on their ig they look like they do good work
Hutch was cleaned out of pieces on display but I didn’t sit down and chop with him about the custom. I was gonna go Saturday if I have time.

SMH Gary definitely taxing atm. I picked this up from up there last year and was gonna go get a new piece
9DA46751-EB6F-4121-8A2C-30A908FBD861.jpeg
2BCB8E14-1BF8-473B-B87E-C2F35A649FC6.jpeg
Cleannnb. What’s the measurements on that? I want my **** like that exact size. My boys grabbed a piece but a S going thru the T but it was a few months ago so he ain’t tax em.

8E81A264-87E5-43DF-AD45-718E78268F71.jpeg
Anybody familiar with them? Gway responded asap and gave me the best price so far.

That leaf and how they used all the different shapes and sizes of diamonds and how theyre set and arranged is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom