**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

6018DAE2-6A3B-4A4D-AD0F-64A662974BCB.jpeg

i liked this piece because the diamonds looked pink (they weren't), but all that space looking like corners were cut
That blue one still forsale? Drop the link

Jacob has so many variations.

I had number 5 aka glc's piece but in yellow with yellow, white, and blue diamonds and it has the more traditional crown but not really. Some of the thorns are exaggerated. It also doesn't have emanuel on it anymore

A-47366-1585647120-7412.jpeg.jpg

swear to jesus they gotta be related.

blue stone piece still fire though it looks way diffrent in those other pics
blue diamonds were a thing of the early 2k's
i remember most stores at one point were just flooded with yellow and blue "diamonds"
i trust jacobs work though...
also he got snitched on by kim kardash first husband kept it solid didnt have to testify against the guys got 2 1/2 years and gave up 2 million.

jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-white-gold-and-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-5-650-650.jpg

#11 with yellow stones
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-yellow-gold-with-yellow-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-650-650.jpg

BIG-MEECH.png

that might be the $300k ring

b84daf5b88bfd1322af423bcef740ac4.jpg

i wonder if anyone copped... i feel like no one did aside from ye and kim never seen anyone with them

Yo did you stop by the store? Those are some dope pics front the Tradesy ones. Only one left is the Viking one. I ended up with the baby Jacob from them
9F1C5BAC-06B1-4A96-B535-60ACA2EE6471.jpeg

yeah back when the enamel piece was posted (super salty I missed out) I went over there to pick up a different Jesus piece he didn’t even end up having :smh:. I seen your piece there and took some pics of it.
E3A78546-B421-43E9-B7FA-4C3535B8A089.jpeg
04555D1B-4A9E-4F17-94B5-9A912086E255.jpeg

yeah back when the enamel piece was posted (super salty I missed out) I went over there to pick up a different Jesus piece he didn’t even end up having :smh:. I seen your piece there and took some pics of it.
E3A78546-B421-43E9-B7FA-4C3535B8A089.jpeg
04555D1B-4A9E-4F17-94B5-9A912086E255.jpeg

nice! So was the enamel piece there same time as these ones or was it a couple of months before? I saw it sold for like 16k.

Here's an old pic from about 6 months ago. Piece #5 from the catalog without the emanuel with an 18k hermes chain with 18k egyptian hair graphics. No cap

20201119_145051.jpg
never noticed how the hair on the left side of the picture has the look of going past the neck area. gives it the look of flowing locks of hair since it doesn't just cut off at the bottom of the neck area like other iced out Jesus pieces. the Ghostface Jesus piece is like that too but is obvs not the same level as craft as a Jacob. just a small extra detail but they all add up. do you remember how much it weighed?

Did Tito have kids or an apprentice. That still does work in his style today? Is the JP his only classic piece?

That meechie pic up there reminded me about Jacob selling some BMF dudes CZ’s back then :lol:
Crazy how dude bounced back from federal charges like nothing

Check our bluenile or james Allen. 3-5k is a stretch for a 1ct center stone but it’s doable if you compromise on one of the C’s. If you got any specific questions just post it up. I literally just bought an engagement ring yesterday lol

what are the stats on the ring, Im looking now

Ive always knew about the 4 c's but I just learned about fluorescence last week. I didn't even know that was a thing,

what are the stats on the ring, Im looking now

Ive always knew about the 4 c's but I just learned about fluorescence last week. I didn't even know that was a thing,

Stone is 1.5 VS1 H excellent cut
GIA cert

Yea from my understanding fluorescence is relatively new.. It can help darker colored stones appear lighter. Also give the stones a blue tint. IMO it’s def something to consider as far as bang for your buck if you go with a lower color grade.

Whats this link called? Hermes or something? I have something similar in 18k but it came from the mid east. No idea what the name of the link is and was never told anything. I like it a lot, im tryna decide if i wanna buy a cuban or get another one of these just a heavier than the one i have now.

They had to rename it to that due to copyright issues. It goes by many different names but hermes is the most popular and definitely not odin. That's like saying ifandco originated the kanye mold Jesus piece

Back
Top Bottom