**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Finally got my piece back. Super satisfied. Goldsmith added width to the loop and put on an opening bail.
0F310033-089B-471B-AE6D-21A864045CD8.jpeg
7DC2ACB6-00FB-49E2-A795-59194612672F.jpeg

33EC1A59-FA85-4EAB-87C3-8EB3C5322258.jpeg

For real though...

It's cool and all youre creating something in CAD or whatever and seeing it through the paces... But this one looks more off than the first one you tried to do, I'd think you're better off scanning a real one instead of trying to do everything from pictures
If i had a real one in hand I would just make a mold. I don’t have one so I must do it all by eye. Maybe that won’t ever be good enough for some of you that’s cool.

Sure I can make but won’t be solid
The more you process via CAD the more details youre losing.
people love the tito because its rugged its a time in jewelry before computer programs, cant recreate it like that unless youre going 1:1.
The jacob mold was a bit more refined and as you can see theres many variations.

Your best bet is to start carving out some wax if you want to achive something spectacular in the JP world.
your first piece is your best piece.
the stoneless doesnt look too great.
also lets work on that IG page of yours.

many jewelers have come through NT flexing the work most of them fall short one way or another. Ben was the only one who actually took off like a rocket and let be honest here he gets all the spotlight when it should be jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom