**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gettyimages-1199384160-594x594-1-396x460.jpg

I know Davis down with Money May , but he only had 2 big fights and he icy like this already

24 got to be a choker on you

24 is ok but would not were it without lobster clasp because I get the extra 1/2 inch. But luckily I have a neck(pun had no neck) so I were 25 half with no clasp and if fits me well but I don't want it to really long because I always tuck my chain my 25 1/2 9mm figaro with no clasp. So I would go 26' for chest level

20210105_205115.jpg

Last edited:
I know Davis down with Money May , but he only had 2 big fights and he icy like this already

Mayweather might have paid for it this dude going to be big time got bricks for hands. Sides not he from B-More so got to show him love.

Just picked up for my son for down the line 22' 4.5mm figarope will send better pic when it comes in

Screenshot_20210118-145420_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
NT right n wrong about the sizing but yeah 22-28” depending on chain mm and build. You need to try on a similar mm chain at a shop n add about 1 inch in drop with pendent.

Last edited:
Is it normal for a 11-12mm bracelet not to hang straight or that an issue with how it was made?

Yup, since the bracelet curves around your wrist sometimes it's made like that so it sits properly. the whole hang straight is nonsense and many other factors go into a quality cuban.
So this isn’t something I should complain snd ask for a replacement over? I got it from las villas and on their YouTube videos they advertise that it hangs straight

So this isn’t something I should complain snd ask for a replacement over? I got it from las villas and on their YouTube videos they advertise that it hangs straight
do you like the finish on the links? do you like how it feels on wrist? only thing that would matter to me. if you want to return because it doesn't "hang straight" then by all means do what makes you happy!

Back
Top Bottom